MahaDBT Scholarship 2023: MahaDBT is an acronym for Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer. Basically it is an online website of the Maharashtra Government through which students of Maharashtra can apply for the scholarship. Those students who hold a pass certificate of class 10th examination can apply for scholarships via this portal. It is a great initiative taken by the State Government of Maharashtra by introducing this scholarship for the welfare of students. The official portal through which students can apply for the scholarship is www.mahadbtmahait.gov.in. The application form for the scholarship will be available through their official website only.
Various scholarships are offered through the portal of MahaDBT by departments of Maharashtra including:
- Department of Agriculture & Department of Disability
- Social Justice and Special Assistance Department
- MAFSU Nagpur; Directorate of Art
- Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth,
- Rahuri; Skill Development,
- Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Minority Development Department
- Directorate of Medical Education and Research
- Welfare Development; OBC, SBC, SEBC & VJNT
- School Education and Sports Department
- Directorate of Technical Education; Tribal
- Development Department and Directorate of Higher Education.
To get in depth information regarding MahaDBT Scholarship 2023, go through the full page below.
Objectives of MahaDBT Scholarship
The main objective of MahaDBT Scholarship 2023 is to provide financial assistance and help to all the bright students who are unable to continue their education due to their poor financial conditions. Such candidates can take the help of MahaDBT Scholarship and the students of Maharashtra can further continue their education without worrying about their financial condition. This scholarship scheme is a great initiative which will further increase the literacy rate in the country and the employment rate will be increased and improved too. Through this scholarship scheme, more and more talented students will be able to continue their education and fulfill their dream without thinking of the financial burden.
MahaDBT Scholarship 2023 Overview
|Scheme name||Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2023|
|Portal name||MahaDBT i.e. Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer|
|Due date for scholarship||Last week of January 2023 (expected)|
|Eligible candidates||Students holding 10th examination pass certificate|
|Scholarship for Students of ST Category||Post Matric Scholarship Scheme (Government Of India ) – Under Social Justice and Special Assistance Department|
|Scholarship for OBC, SBC, SEBC & VJNT Students||Post Matric Scholarship to OBC, SBC, SEBC & VJNT Students – Under OBC, SBC, SEBC, Welfare Department & VJNT|
MahaDBT Scholarship 2023 Departments
|Serial No.||Department Name||Number of Scholarships Offered|
|1.||Department of Tribal Development||5|
|2.||Directorate of Higher Education||13|
|3.||Directorate of Technical Education||2|
|4.||VJNT, OBC & SBC Welfare Department||9|
|5.||Directorate of Medical Education and Research||3|
|6.||Minority Development Department||3|
|7.||Maharashtra Council of Agriculture Education and Research||2|
|8.||Directorate of Art||2|
|9.||Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University||2|
|10.||Skill Development, Employment and Entrepreneurship Development||1|
|11.||Social Justice and Special Assistance Department||6|
MahaDBT Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Post Matric Examination Fee and Tuition Fee: The candidate’s family annual income should not be more than Rs. 2.5 Lakh. Candidates belonging to the category of SC/ ST are eligible to apply for Post Matric Examination.
- Maintenance Allowance for Students in Professional Courses: The candidate’s family income should not be over Rs. 2.5 Lakh. Such candidates should be enrolled in a professional courses in order to avail the scholarship scheme.
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship: Students presently studying in class 11th or 12th are eligible for this scholarship scheme. There is no bar in the family income of the candidate. Candidates must have obtained more than 75% marks in Class 10th.
- Post-Matric Scholarship for Persons with Disability: Those students who are disabled will be eligible to apply for this scholarship. They should be permanent residents of the state of Maharashtra. Students must be enrolled in a recognized university or institute. In case the student fails or leaves the course then he/ she will not be eligible for the scholarship anymore.
MahaDBT Scholarship 2023 Application Form
- First of all, go to the authorized web portal of MahaDBT which is www.mahadbtmahait.gov.in.
- After you filled the form, the scholarship for Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer (MahaDBT) for Pre and Post Matric classes will be enabled.
- Candidates have to provide their details in MahaDBT Scholarship online application form at the website www.mahadbtmahait.gov.in.
- Appliers should assure that they meet the minimum eligibility for the scholarship scheme before applying.
- Only those applicants can avail the benefits of this scholarship scheme who have enrolled under MahaDBT Scholarship Form 2023.
Appliers will have to submit the following documents for MahaDBT Scholarship Scheme 2023:
- Aadhar Card
- Educational Qualification Certificates
- Caste Certificate if applicable
- Mark Sheets
- Disability Certificate (If Applicable)
- Admission Confirmation Slip
- Bank Account (Aadhar Linked)
How to Check MahaDBT Scholarship Status 2023
Candidates can easily check their MahaDBT status by just logging in to the official portal of Maharashtra Scholarship. These are the steps you must follow to check the current status of Maharashtra DBT Scholarship 2023.
Visit the official web page of MahaDBT which is mahadbtmahait.gov.in
Now, click on the Application Tracking and fill out your MahaDBT Application ID.
Your scholarship status will be showed up on your screen.