Maharashtra Curfew ePass 2022: In order to make the stricter restrictions regarding the ongoing COVID-19 in Maharashtra, the state police have recently reinitiated the e-pass system for inter-state and inter-district travel in “extreme/ absolute emergency” situations in Maharashtra state. People of the state can apply at www.mhpolice.in and submit the necessary documents in order to obtain an e-pass. Moreover, they also need to mention the reason for their extreme emergency travel. All the individuals who are planning to travel to different districts within the state or different places need to get an e-pass otherwise they may face legitimate consequences.
You can easily visit the official web portal of the Maharashtra Government and can register for the e-pass and get it once approved and issued by the officials. This time the central and state government is taking major steps to continue the supply of essential commodities in the event of an ongoing lockdown. No one is allowed to step out of the house in the lockdown period. Only those people who have obtained curfew e-passes can go out of the house.
Maharashtra Curfew ePass: Overview
|Initiated by||Chief Minister of Maharashtra State|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Administration|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the district|
|Major benefit||Curfew pass|
|Objective||Home delivery of commodities to citizens of Maharashtra|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Portal name||e-Pass district collectorate|
|Post category||Scheme/ govt initiative|
Maharashtra Curfew ePass: Eligibility
Those individuals who are eligible for Maharashtra Curfew ePass are:
- Police Officers
- Vehicles for emergency services
- Fire Brigade employees
- Electricity department employees
- Water supply department employees
- Grocery and general stores
- Hospital staff
- Banking sector employees
- Media employees
- Health officers
Maharashtra Curfew ePass: List of Essential Services
- Low & order magisterial duties
- Vehicle (cars, bikes, trucks for emergency only)
- Food Supply
- Health worker
- Death case
- Medical services
Maharashtra Curfew ePass: Application Process
- Firstly candidates need to open the official website of Maharashtra curfew e-pass i.e. https://covid19.mhpolice.in/.
- On the home screen of the same website, you have to read and follow all the guidelines carefully and Click on “Apply Online” to begin the registration process.
- The Online Application Form for e-pass will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you should fill in all the asked details in the application form as given below:
District / Police Commissioner
Essential service types
Essential Service Reasons / Purpose
Travel Start Location
Last trip to
Number of Travelers
In case you have a home quarantined stamp
In case you have any criminal offenses
Attach photos and documents
- In the final step, you should review & submit the application form.
- Candidates must save their Token ID for tracking and downloading the e-pass applications.
Documents and Details Required
- Name of Applicant
- Purpose of e Pass
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Type of Vehicle and
- Registration Number of Vehicle
- Applicant Residential Address
- Aadhaar Number
- Pass Time Duration
- Passport size Photo
- Valid ID Proof i.e. Aadhaar, Voter ID, etc.
- Uploading ID/ Certificate or Application
- The size of the photo should not exceed 200 Kb. Moreover, the related document size should be more than 500 Kb.
- Make sure to fill the header application in the English language only.
- If your police headquarters do not have a name in the list, then you will have to contact that headquarters.
- For any help or query, you should contact the nearest police station or police headquarters.
- Avoid calling the company representative.
Check Application Status Maharashtra Curfew ePass
In case you want to check the status of your Maharashtra curfew e-pass application, then you can do the same using the token id that you have received while applying for it. Here are a few steps you need to check in order to view your e-pass application:
- First of all, go to the authorized web portal i.e. www.covid19.mhpolice.in.
- Now you will see the link for check status/ download e-pass.
- A new page will be opened where you need to enter the token id that you have received after the application process. Submit it.
- The status of your e-pass application will get on your screen. If it is approved by the officials, you will be able to download it and in case it gets dismissed, then you should apply for the e-pass once again (if there is an extreme emergency). Maharashtra police have advised the candidates to not travel anywhere if it is unnecessary.