M.Sc Nursing Admissions would be handled by the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Nashik (MUHSN). Post-graduate academic nursing courses include M.Sc. Nursing, often known as Master of Science in Nursing. This degree usually takes two academic years to complete; however, it varies from one university to the next. Check here for details of Maharashtra M.Sc Nursing 2023 Admission.
The Program may be taken either full-time or part-time, depending on your schedule. Alumni of the M.Sc Nursing programs may serve as registered nurses in a number of settings, including multilayered care facilities, institutions, and civic engagement activities outside of psychiatric or mental health settings.
Maharashtra M.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|Application Form Publish||To be Updated|
|Last date for Application||To be Updated|
|Applications Scrutiny||To be Updated|
|Admit Card Release||To be Updated|
|Date of Exam||To be Updated|
|Provisional Merit List||To be Updated|
|Reporting to Allotted Institution||To be Updated|
|Date of Cut-off Release||To be Updated|
Maharashtra M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
The following is essential information connected to the Online Application for the candidates’ guide:
- In the month of July 2023, the Registration Form would be published.
- The Application Form would be accessible on the University portal for candidates’ convenience.
- Those, who wish to participate in the admissions process must complete the Application Form.
- Candidates are encouraged to complete and submit the Application Form well before the deadline in order to prevent disqualification.
- Candidates must download the Application Form from the site after tapping on the tab.
- Upon receiving the Application Form, candidates must enter the required information.
- Candidates are advised to complete the Application Form with all required information.
- Because incorrect information and unfinished paperwork would result in the officials rejecting the application.
- Upon filling out all of the required information, such as personal information, educational information, course-related information, parent information, contact information, and a few other data.
- After correctly filling out the above-mentioned information, candidates must place a passport-size picture into the area given on the Application Form.
- Following fully filling out the Online Application, candidates must print the completed Application Form.
- Candidates should save a copy of the completed Application Form for future reference.
In order to make things easier for potential applicants, the relevant details are provided:
- Application costs must be paid as part of the program procedure.
- Candidates are advised to submit the application cost after completing and submitting the Online Application.
- Students may find more information about the application cost on the university portal.
- Information about the registration fees would be posted on the government’s website.
- Candidates should be aware that the registration cost is not transferable.
- In order to finish the application procedure, applicants must pay the application cost before the deadline.
The accompanying is critical information for candidates to know about the qualifications they need to meet.
- Applicants must finish their B.Sc. degree anywhere at the registered institution in the various topics in the Science stream, and the admissions requirements for this program vary from institution to institution. There will be an entrance examination for enrollment to programs at many institutions and universities.
Maharashtra M.Sc Nursing 2023: Syllabus
Following topics are included in this test:
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Advanced Nursing & Allied subjects|
|3||Research & Statistics|
|4||Clinical Nursing I|
|2||Clinical Nursing II|
|3||Practical (Thesis viva, Clinical Nursing, Management and Nursing Education)|
Maharashtra M.Sc Nursing Admit Card
The admit card would be sent to qualified students through the online mode. The admit card might be obtained from the official website. By inputting the registration ID number and birth date, the admit card may be retrieved.
Upon obtaining the admit card, aspirants should take a printout of it. To participate in the test, maintain the admit card securely. Those who do not have a legitimate admit card would not be permitted to enter the testing center. Aspirants must also present identity proof in addition to the admit card.
Maharashtra M.Sc Nursing Merit List
The merit list would be released once the programs have been completed. On the basis of the merit list, the relevant authorities would grant admission to the candidates. Authorities would publish a merit list for all applicants on the university portal. To see the merit list, applicants must visit the university’s official website. Applicants are encouraged to get the merit list from the university portal.
Maharashtra M.Sc Nursing 2023 Counselling
Candidates must visit the specific link and complete the application form in order to participate in the counselling round. Following that, candidates must choose an option together with their preferred alternatives and have the selections filled up during the counselling phase.
Candidates must obtain a seat allotment letter from the university portal once the counselling round is completed. Whenever the candidates’ seats are selected, they must visit the assigned institution with all necessary brochures and certificates.
- No matter what the circumstance, one must maintain a beautiful smile.
- Physical fitness is also required, as well as the ability to support and assist the patient without becoming too committed.
- They also have a great deal of patience, accountability, and commitment.
- They’d be mentally aware, have a strong sense of teamwork, be tactful, kind, and so on.
- Versatility, compassion, team and time organization, management, determination and persistence, and the capacity to do research are all qualities they should possess.
Nursing Job Options
- Clinical Instructor
- Nursing Executive
- Nursing Tutor
- Medical Advisor
- Nursing Supervisor
- Occupational Health Nurse
- Nursing In-charge
- Paramedic Nurse
- Ward Nurse
- Tutor (Psychiatric Nursing)
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent