MCC Admission 2023: Madras Christian College (MCC) will soon start the admission process for Session 2023. All the candidates who are interested in taking admission to MCC College are suggested to apply for their desired courses before the due date. Admission to a few courses at MCC College will be based on the entrance test carried out by the university officials. After the conduction of the entrance exam, the selection list will be published in which the name of the candidates will be announced. The University also follows the sports quota and reservation structure. The complete information about the same will be provided on the official site of MCC College. The online application form for admission will be available on the official website of MCC College @ mcc.edu.in. MCC Chennai offers courses under various departments including English, History, Tamil, Economics, Mathematics, Philosophy, Commerce, and so on.
Please note that the university will only accept the applications for admission to all the courses via online mode. Candidates clearing 10+2 examinations are eligible for undergraduate courses. While applicants who possess a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for the PG courses. Admissions to MCA Program are done on the premises of the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET), conducted by Anna University. For all other programs, admissions are merit-based. Check out the full page to get more information about MCC Admission 2023.
Madras Christian College Chennai Programs Offered
MCC Aided Stream:
- B A. History
- M.A History
- B A History (Vocational)
- M.Sc. Statistics
- B A. Political Science
- M.Sc. Chemistry & M.Sc. Zoology
- B A. Economics
- M.Sc. Physics
- B A Philosophy
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- B A English
- M.S.W (Community Development / Medical & Psychiatry)
- B A Tamil
- M. A English
- B.Sc Mathematics
- M. A Tamil
- B.Sc Statistics
- M.A Philosophy
- B.Sc Physics
- M.A Economics
- B.Sc Chemistry
- M.A Public Administration
- B.Sc. Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology
- M.A Political Science
- B.Sc. Zoology
- M.Sc. Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology
MCC Self–Financed Stream:
- B.Sc. Visual Communication
- M.A Communication
- B.S.W Social Work
- M.S.W Human Resource Management
- B. A Journalism
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physical Education
- M.Sc Applied Microbiology
- B.Sc Geography, Tourism and Travel Management
- M.Com. Computer Oriented Business Application
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- M. C. A
- B.Sc Physics
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.C.A Computer Application
- BBA. Business Administration
- B.Com Professional Accounting
- B.Com Accounting and Finance
- General B.Com.
- B.A English
MCC Admission 2023 Overview
|Name of College||Madras Christian College (MCC)|
|Admission For||12th passed students|
|Admission Based On||Merit List|
|Mode of Admission||Online|
MCC Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Admission Notification Date||April 2023|
|Admission Form Release Date||April 2023|
|Last for Application||May 2023|
|1st Merit List Announcement||May 2023|
|2nd Merit List Announcement||May 2023|
|Final Merit List Announcement||June 2023|
|Admission Registration Starting Date||May 2023|
|Last Date for Registration||July 2023|
For both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses in MCC College, the eligibility criteria is laid down below:
- BA/ B.Voc- The candidate should have a higher secondary examination with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- B.Com- An applicant must clear the higher secondary examination in Commerce with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- B.Sc.- Those who have cleared higher Secondary exams with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with at least 50% marks are eligible.
- MA- A Graduate degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks is required.
- MSc- A B.Sc degree in concerned disciplines with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is required.
- M.Com- A Degree of B.Com/ BBA/ BBM/ E-Commerce/ Corporate Secretary/ Bank Management/ Computer Science/ IT graduates with at least 50% marks is needed.
- MSW- Graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks must be there.
- MCA- Candidates must have completed graduation in computer application scoring 50% marks in total marks.
MCC Admission 2023 Application Process
Students who seek to take admission in MCC College Admission 2022-23 have to apply online mode via its official website. The MCC College Online Admission Application Procedure is given below. Students can follow the steps for completing the registration:
- First go to the MCC Official Portal which is @mcc.edu.in.
- Now, click on Admission or Student Service on the homepage.
- After that, you need to choose the course you want to apply for the Admission.
- Click on the Admission form link and provide all the details asked.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents asked there.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button and proceed further by paying the Application fee by using the online payment modes.
- Submit the fees and take out the print copy of the same for use in the future.
Required Document List
All the students applying for admission at MCC must have all the documents ready by MCC Institution Management. The documents are as follows:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- 12th and 10th Class Marksheet.
- Transfer Certificate that should be original.
- Income Certificate
- Conduct Certificate and Original Migration.
- Community & Caste Certificate (if necessary)
Admission Merit / Selection List 2023
All the students who register for admission at MCC College Admission will eagerly wait for the Selection/ Merit List. The MCC College Admission Selection List is prepared and set in three tiers. The first merit list of MCC College will be released within a few days of the admission form submission. The MCC Admission Second Merit List will be published after a month of registration. The MCC Final Merit List will be announced just after the last date of application submission.