MH CET 2023: State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra conducts MH CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test). It is a state-level entrance test that is conducted every year for admission into Engineering, Agriculture, Pharmacy, Pharm. D, etc. courses. Through this candidates will be offered admission into various UG/PG courses. So, the application form for MH CET is released in the month of May 2023. Therefore, see the full post below to gather the complete details of MH CET such as eligibility criteria, application form, important dates, exam pattern, etc.
MH CET 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||MH CET Exam 2023|
|Exam conducting authority||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra.|
|Mode of the exam||Online (CBT mode)|
|Admission Process||Through Maharashtra Common Entrance Test.|
MH CET 2023 Important dates
|Online registration begins||May 2023|
|Last date to register||2nd week of June 2023|
|Admit card availability||4th week of June 2023|
|Entrance exam date||1st week of July 2023|
|Result declaration||1st week of July 2023|
|Counseling process begins||August/September 2023|
The eligibility criteria is mentioned in the section below:
- The applying candidate must belong to Indian nationality only.
- The official authorities have not prescribed any age bar for applying to any of these programs.
- Candidates who wish to pursue health science degree program must have been born on or before December 31st, 2000.
- If candidates are applying for Unani, along with the ayurvedic courses, then they must have born on or before 1st October 2000.
- For pharmacy and engineering programs, only 12th qualified candidates or some equivalent exam qualified candidates will be eligible.
- Aspirants who are going to take up 12th class exam are also eligible for the entrance exam.
- A higher secondary or equivalent exam qualified candidates should apply for the exam. Besides this, a candidate should have studied English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
- He she must be medically fit.
MH CET 2023 Application Form
- The Application form will be made available in online mode from May 2023.
- Meanwhile, the complete application process will include various steps for example registration, providing personal and academic details, uploading images & documents, and paying the application fee.
- It is instructed to upload the images of the documents as per the prescribed format and size in the application.
- While filling the details in the application, students must review and check all the filled details as no correction facility will be provided to edit the application form further.
- Students must keep a few copies of the application form with them for its use in the counseling procedure.
- There is no offline mode for paying MH CET Application Fee. The fee can be paid only by the online mode that includes credit card, debit card, and internet banking.
- However, In any case, the fee will not be refunded.
|General/ J&K Migrants/ OMS category candidates||Rs. 800/-|
- The only mode of exam will be online (Computer Based Test).
- The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes per paper.
- Questions will be objective type i.e. Multiple Choice questions will be asked.
- Each paper will consist of 100 marks.
- There is no negative marking in the exam. Although 1 mark will be awarded for the right answer and +2 will be given in Mathematics.
- The total no. of questions from each paper will be 50.
- Questions will be asked from subjects of class 11th and 12th level. Subjects will be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
|Subject||No. of questions||Total marks|
MH CET 2023 Result
The result will be announced as per the conducting authority. Candidates can check the result through online mode. Students are required to provide their application number and password. The merit list of the candidates will be prepared and released by the exam regulating authority.
MH CET Counseling process will be held where the candidates who have qualified for the Entrance Test to choose their seats and their admission to the course is confirmed. Basically counseling procedure will be held in 3 rounds through online mode. After the counseling, candidates will have to visit the venue on the notified date with their original documents for the verification process. Candidates need to confirm their seats by paying the fee for their respective courses. Also, they are required to select the college as per their choices.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When will the MH CET Online Registration start?
Ans. The registration will start in the month of May 2023. Candidates are advised to keep checking the official website for all the other related updates.
Question: Who is the conducting authority of MH CET?
Ans. State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra.
Question: What is the mode of result declaration?
Ans. The result will be announced on the authorized website – www.mahacet.org.in.
Question: When will the MH CET Online Registration 2023 end?
Ans. The online registration will end before the 2nd week of June 2023.