MP ITI Online Form 2024: Madhya Pradesh ITI Admission Process will begin soon. The Admission process will be conducted by the Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh. The admission will be offered in various trades of ITI such as Mechanical, Civil Engineering, IT, etc. at many governments and private ITI colleges of Madhya Pradesh state. The duration of the courses offered to students will be 6 months to 2 years. Candidates who are seeking admission in MP ITI for the session 2024 must stay updated for all the details regarding the admission process, eligibility, exam date, etc.
MP ITI Online Form 2024 Schedule
|Registration begins from||The first week of July 2024|
|Registration ends on||3rd week of July 2024|
|First merit list declaration||4th week of August 2024|
|Allotment begins on||Last week of August-1st week of September|
|Reporting of applicants||Last week of August|
|Educational qualification||Applicant should have passed his/her 10th intermediate pattern from any recognized board.|
|Age criteria||Applicant’s age should be at least 14 years old as of august 1st 2024|
|Upper age criteria||There are no upper age limit criteria.|
|Appearing||Applicants appearing for their 10th examination are also eligible.|
MP ITI Online Form 2024 Procedure
Applicants need to follow a certain procedure to fill MP ITI Online form 2024. The steps are given below:
- The only mode of application form filling will be online.
- Applicants must visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh ITI 2024.
- Click on registration. A registration portal will be opened on the screen.
- Register yourself by filling in the asked details.
- Now upload your scanned signature and recent passport size photograph according to the given format.
- Select the “Proceed” option.
- Pay the application fee through debit card/credit card/net banking etc.
- Take a hard copy of the application form.
MP ITI Admission 2024 Application Fee
- Applicants have to pay their fees through online mode only. There will be no offline mode.
- Applicants are required to pay INR 50/- for the choice filling and INR 35 for registration.
- A total of INR 85/- will be there for the application fee.
- Online mode of payment will only be through debit card, credit card, and net banking.
- For making every correction, applicants need to pay INR 15/-
MP ITI Admission 2024 Choice Filling
After filling the application form, the applicants are required to choose the institutes through Choice Filling. The applicants will have to enter their login details for the choice filling. Candidates can choose the college as per their preference (factors such as location and trade). The candidates can also edit or change their choices after submission (within the mentioned dates).
Madhya Pradesh ITI Merit List 2024
After the closing of the MP ITI Admission 2024 application forms, the administration will release the MP ITI Merit List 2024. The merit list will be released on the official website for which the applicants will be notified through their registered email id or contact number which they have provided during the registration process. The MP ITI merit list 2024 will be created on the basis of marks of the candidate in his/her 10th or 12th exam. The merit list will be declared on the basis of the candidate’s details, marks of the candidate, rank obtained, qualifying status, etc. The students who have their names on the merit list will be qualified for the counselling process.
MP ITI Counselling
The Directorate of Skill Management, Madhya Pradesh will conduct the MP ITI Admission counselling Process 2024. Through the counselling process, the candidates will be provided admission to MP ITI colleges on the basis of their rank secured in the merit list. It is essential for all the candidates to be physically present at the time of counseling for admission. The candidates can check the venue and schedule of the MP ITI Counselling process 2024 by visiting the official website after the merit list is released.
The MP ITI Counselling Process 2024 will comprise numerous processes including online registration and choice filling, payment of counseling fee – INR 85/- , reporting to the counseling venue, document verification, and payment of admission fee.
Documents Required For MP ITI Admission 2024
Here is a list of documents that are required for admission in MP ITI 2024:
- Candidate’s 10th mark sheet.
- MP state Domicile Certificate.
- Cast/Category certificate (Only for reserved category candidates).
- Latest Income Certificate for OBC candidates.
- Candidate’s PWD certificate from State authorities.
MP ITI Online Form 2024 FAQs
Question: What is the educational qualification required for MP ITI Admission 2024?
Question: What is the registration mode for MP ITI admission 2024?
Question: What is the last date of registration for MP ITI Admission 2024?
Ans. 3rd week of July
Question: How to fill the MP ITI Application form 2024?
Ans. You can fill the application form by visiting MP ITI 2024 official website.
Question: When will the MP ITI Counselling process begin?
Ans. It will begin in August 2024.