MP PNST 2022: VYAPAM or Madhya Pradesh Board of Professional Education (MPBPE) conducts MP PNST (Madhya Pradesh Pre-Nursing Training Selection Test) entrance examination for the candidates who are seeking admission in the nursing course. Here, candidates can get all the details regarding MP PNST 2022. Candidates are advised to check the full article for MP PNST important dates, eligibility criteria, admission process, etc.
23rd August 2022: MP PNST (Madhya Pradesh Pre-Nursing Training Selection Test) Notification has been released, Interested candidates can apply online by 6th September 2022. Check all the details given below.
मध्य प्रदेश प्री नर्सिंग सिलेक्शन टेस्ट के लिए आवेदन प्रक्रिया 6 सितमबर से से शुरू होने जा रही रही है। इच्छुका अभ्यार्थी दी गयी समय सरणी के अन्तर्गत आवेदन कर सकते है. ज्यादा जानकारी के लिए निचे दी गयी डिटेल या फिर ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट चेक कर सकते है।
6th September 2022: MP PNST and GNTST Application process has been started interested candidates can apply online till 25th September 2022.
MP PNST 2022 Schedule- Announced
|The online application process begins from||06 September 2022|
|Last date for applying||20 September 2022|
|Application Correction starts on||06 September 2022|
|Application Correction ends on||25 September 2022|
|Admit card availability||October 2022|
|MP PNST Exam Date||17-18 October 2022|
|Result announcement||To be Announced|
|Counseling process||To be Announced|
MP PNST Exam Date
MP PNST 2022 Important Details
|MP PNST Rule Book||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|MP PNST Online Application||Apply Here|
- The candidate must be a citizen of India to apply for MP PNST and have the domicile of Madhya Pradesh state.
- The candidate should have completed class 12th from a recognized board/institution.
- It is mandatory for the students to secure at least 45% marks in 12th. Candidates of the reserved category will get a relaxation of 5%.
- The candidate’s age must be 17 years – to 30 years to apply for MP PNST 2022.
- Reserved category candidates will get upper age relaxation of 5%.
MP PNST 2022 Application Form
- The MP PNST application form will be available on the website of VYAPAM.
- Candidates are required to submit the duly filled form on the official website of VYAPAM.
- The unreserved category needs to pay Rs. 400/- as the application fee whereas the reserved category will have to pay Rs. 200/-
- It is advised to the students to not forget to take out the print of the application form.
MP PNST Exam Pattern
- The entrance test will have Multiple Choice Based Questions.
- The entrance test will be conducted through online mode i.e. computer-based.
- The questions will be asked from sections such as Physics, Chemistry, English, Zoology, and Botany.
- The total number of questions will be 150.
- The duration of time provided for the entrance exam will be 2 hours.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Total marks|
MP PNST 2022 Admit Card
- Candidates need to download the admit card for the entrance test from the official web portal of the university i.e. VYAPAM.
- Admit card contains details like date, timing, roll number, duration of the exam, and exam venue.
- It is mandatory for all the students to carry their admit cards with them at the time of the examination. Without admit card, they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
MP PNST Result 2022
- MP PNST Results will be declared online on the official website of VYAPAM after the commencement of the entrance examination.
- Candidates can directly visit the official website of the university i.e. VYAPAM and check the result by entering their roll number and password.
- Candidates can download the result and take its hard copy for future reference.
MP PNST 2022 Counseling
After the declaration of the result, the merit list of the qualified candidates will be published on the university’s website. The shortlisted candidates will be invited to the counseling round by the authority. They will have to appear according to the venue and time provided to them via email/SMS or call. Candidates need to carry their original documents with them and their recent passport-size photographs.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: Who conducts the MP PNST exam?
Ans. The Madhya Pradesh Board of Professional Education is responsible for conducting the MP PNST entrance exam.
Question: When will MP PNST 2022 online registration begin?
Ans. The online registration for MP PNST 2022 will begin 0n 6th September 2022.
Question: What is the educational qualification required for the MP PNST exam?
Ans. The candidate should have cleared 12th with 45% from a recognized board to apply for MP PNST.
Question: What are the application charges for the reserved category in order to apply for the MP PNST entrance exam?
Ans. The reserved category candidates will have to pay INR 260/- as their registration charges to apply for the MP PNST entrance exam.
Question: What is the age limit required for the MP PNST exam?
Ans. The basic age limit needed to apply for the MP PNST exam is 17 years – 30 years.
Question: What is the last date to apply for MP PNST 2022?
Ans. The last date to apply for PNST is 20th September 2022.
|MP GNTST 2022 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern|