The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), commonly known as the National Health Mission, is a national endeavor to provide appropriate and efficient healthcare by implementing a variety of interventions at health system levels. Good news for those looking for the most recent government jobs in the state of Rajasthan. The NHM Rajasthan Announcement 2023 will be given by the Government of Rajasthan for positions available of Consultant, ANM, and CHO in Rajasthan. This is a great chance for those government job aspirants who are prepared for Rajasthan Govt employment. The main website for NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 is http://nrhmrajasthan.nic.in. Applicants who are concerned about CHO Vacancy in Rajasthan 2023 may get all the information they need right here in this article.
According to our most recent knowledge, NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 will be liberated to fill vacancies in districts. Individuals who have been looking for a government job in Rajasthan may take advantage of this chance and submit an application.
Rajswasthya Qualifications: NRHM Rajasthan Online Form 2023 may be filled out by individuals who have finished the Under graduation and Post graduation from Rajasthan public universities, within the deadline for online application.
Rajswasthya Recruitment Age Limit – As of January 1, 2023, the applicant must be at least 18 years old and no more than 45 years old. For more details on age reduction, access the official advertising.
NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 Application Form
The online applications for the National Health Mission Rajasthan will be available at http://nrhmrajasthan.nic.in. Applicants are strongly urged to apply digitally well in advance of the deadline, rather than waiting until the final day to submit the online recruitment application. Applicants must obtain the online registration reference manual and study it thoroughly to ensure that they meet the eligibility prerequisites and other conditions for submitting an online registration. The registration procedure will be divided into two phases: the first will demand applicants to pay an application fee, whereas the second will allow them to fill out and upload an online registration. The applicant should print the application and keep it in a safe place for future consideration. The following is a guide to fill the application procedure.
- Access the official portal at http://nrhmrajasthan.nic.in. A fresh window will appear with several links.
- Read the whole information of the employment in the NHM Rajasthan Recruitment notice PDF.
- You may engage in recruiting if you verify that you meet all of the requirements.
- Select Online Registration Form from the drop-down menu. Another display will appear after that.
- Fill the application form with all of your information and upload documentation.
- Prior to pressing the final “submit” option, double-check your completed application form.
- The job seeker must pay the stipulated amount using one of the four payment options available online. Each means of payment has its own set of procedures to follow.
- After paying the cost, the PDF NHM Rajasthan registration form 2023 for will be created, which will include the candidate’s information. For further reference, the ID number in the PDF registration form must be cited.
NHM Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- Registration for Online Applications Starting Date: Currently Available.
- Last Day to Submit an Online Application Form: Yet to be notified.
- Rajasthan CHO Exam Schedule: yet to be published.
NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2023: Selection Procedure
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Efficiency Test
- Interview for the Merit List
- A certificate of education.
- Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Driver’s License, PAN Card, and other identifications.
- Certificate of Caste.
- Certificate of Residency.
- Birth certificate.
- Photo of Passport Size.
- Certificate of Employment Certification.
- Additional Documents, if any.
NHM Recruitment 2023: Application Fees
- For GEN/ EWS applicants, the cost is Rs. 400/-.
- The cost for Non-Creamy Layer Candidates from OBC/MBC is Rs. 300/-.
- SC/ST/Sahariya candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 300.
- PWD candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 200/-.