The online application for the NMMS West Bengal 2023 would be ready shortly. Every year, the West Bengal NMMS (National Means Cum Merit Scholarship) Scheme Examination for class VIII candidates is conducted by the Directorate of School Education. The West Bengal NMMS 2023 test would be held by the Directorate of School Education with the goal of providing scholarships to the economically disadvantaged and encouraging them to complete their studies.
The Government of India’s Ministry of Human and Resource Development would be accountable for awarding the scholarships to qualified candidates. Participants in the NMMS Scheme Exam 2023 are requested to fill and upload an online application, which would be available on an electronic platform on the university’s website in the coming months.
NMMS West Bengal 2023: Important Dates
Key information about significant events as well as dates is provided here for the candidates’ convenience.
|Online Application Commencement||November 2022|
|Application Last Date||December 2022|
|Date of Exam||January 2023|
|Date of Result||March 2023|
|Release of Answer Key||February 2023|
The following is essential information about the qualifying requirements for the candidates:
- In the present school year, one must be in class VIII in a governmental or subsidized high or local school in West Bengal.
- Students enrolled in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kendriya Vidyalaya, state government-run residential schools, or any private schools are ineligible to apply for the award.
Marks needed to qualify:
- To apply, you should have received over 55 percent on the VII Exam (minimum 50 percent if you are from a reserved group).
Parents’ earnings are:
- Total yearly income from across all sectors must be less than Rs 1, 50,000.
NMMS West Bengal 2023 Application Form
For the candidates’ convenience, the following essential information about the online application is included below:
- The NMMS West Bengal Application Form for 2023 will be available in November 2023.
- December 2023 is the date to submit an online application.
- In order to take the admission test, the candidate must first register on the official web page.
- After that, the candidate must download and complete an application form from the university portal.
- Candidates must fill out the application form with the required information.
- Make sure that all of the information on the online application is accurate.
- Once the information has been put into the online application, the candidate must print the form and submit it.
For the candidates’ convenience, the following essential information about the paper design is provided:
- The official institutions would conduct the entrance test for the candidates in two parts – MAT paper and SAT paper – in an offline manner.
- The entrance test would consist of 90 questions worth 90 marks, which the candidate must complete in 90 minutes using an OMR sheet.
- Multiple-choice questions would be included in the entrance test question paper.
- There would be no negative marking for wrong answers on the entrance test question paper.
- Every answer which is correct would receive one mark.
NMMS West Bengal 2023: Admit Card
It is essential for candidates to get an admission card in order to take the entrance test. The university’s official administration, on the other hand, will issue admission cards to qualified candidates after the application form has been submitted. Such that, just those candidates who have enrolled for the entrance test and completed the online application and money by the deadline would be entitled to receive an admit card from the authorities.
The official institutions would modify the candidates’ admit cards in an online manner on the official web page. To obtain an admit card, candidates must go to the university portal. The admit card, on the other hand, must be obtained from the official webpage and many copies made. The admit card must be maintained secure and brought with you to the entrance test since it is required.
NMMS West Bengal 2023: Result
The official institutions shall post all of the information of the results announcement on the university portal in an online format for candidates’ perusal. Candidates who wish to receive a fellowship from the administration should go to the university portal to obtain all the information they need about the scholarship’s progress.
The official institutions would also publish the admission test results in an online format on the official web page for candidates’ reference. To obtain the result of the admission test, candidates must go to the official web page. The exam result must be retrieved from the webpage also some copies are made using the roll number and date of birth.