The Northern Railway is India’s northernmost railway region and one of the country’s 18 railway zones. Its offices are based at New Delhi’s Baroda House, near the India Gate. Northern Railway is a jewel in the crown of India’s railways, having been created in the year 1952. In terms of the number of kilometers on the route, this is the largest zone. Delhi, Lucknow, Ambala, Ferozpur, and Moradabad are among the five divisions that make up the Northern Railway. Check all the information for Northern Railway Recruitment 2023
Northern Railway Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Authority Name||Northern Railway Recruitment Board (NRRB)|
|Address of Head Office||Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.|
|Name of Post||To be declared|
|Vacancies Available||To be declared|
Northern Railway Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Release of Notification||August 2023|
|Commencement of Application||September 2023|
|Application End Date||October 2023|
|Session of Interview||To be Declared|
Northern Railway Recruitment 2023: Application
- Applicants should check the official site of Indian Railways at www.indianrailways.gov.in to get an application form.
- Candidates should thoroughly read the instructions before filling out the online application.
- Before completing the application forms, double-check them for any errors or inaccurate information.
- Applicants should make payment and save a printout of the completely filled form for future reference.
- The registration form is expected to be released in September 2023, as well as all applications must be submitted by October 2023.
- The Northern Railway walk-in interview has really no registration cost.
Students who have completed their 10th, 12th, B.E/B.Tech, Diploma, ITI, Graduation in any discipline, Post-graduation in any subject, CA, or any other degree may apply for the job vacancies listed on the Indian Railways official website www.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates may check out the newest job opportunities for Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 on the official site.
- The applicant should have a post-graduate degree or certificate in the relevant field, or a DM, DNB, or MS from a reputable institution.
- An applicant must be at least 37 years old to apply.
- SR-ONCOLOGY: Applicants must have a DM or DNB in oncology/onco-surgery, MS surgery, or DNB Surgery with one year of oncology expertise.
- Prior to the actual interview, the applicant must have finished his or her PG Degree/ Diploma.
- Applicants should be registered with the Medical Council of India (MCI), the Delhi Medical Council (DMC), or the State Medical Council.
- Applicants who don’t have an accreditation with the Delhi Medical Council (DMC) must submit an application with the DMC prior to joining.
- Evidence of the very same would be required to be provided at the time of registration.
|Standard Age Level||Relaxation of Age: In the event that applicants with the required age are not available, the age restriction may be relaxed.||Category|
Step to Apply Online
- Go to Northern Railway’s official website.
- Just on the official site’s homepage, click the Updates link under the News and Releases Tab from the drop-down list.
- Then, according to the regulations, enter in all of the required information, such as your name, birth date, as well as other personal information.
- Candidates must submit the application form together with all supporting papers to The Divisional Railway Manager (P), Northern Railway/New Delhi, Moradabad, Lucknow, Firozpur, and Ambala in one division only through Registered Post by the deadline.
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2023||Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023|
Northern Railway Recruitment 2023: Vacancies
Northern Railway has 3093 Apprentice openings throughout its subdivisions, units, and operations.
- Cluster-Lucknow – 1310 vacancies
- Cluster-Delhi (DLI) – 794 vacancies
- Cluster Ambala (UMBB) – 420 vacancies
- Cluster Firozpur (FZR) – 569 vacancies