NTSE Andhra Pradesh 2023: The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Andhra Pradesh is the competent authority that conducts an exam namely Andhra Pradesh National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) every year. Moreover, this entrance examination is conducted at two levels. Candidates who successfully clear the first level exam will be eligible to appear in the second level exam. The officials of the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) manage all its processes. They will update all the important information on their official website.
District Education office Andhra Pradesh invites applications for the state-level National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) for students studying in Class X. Interested candidates can apply till 30 November 2022.
NTSE Andhra Pradesh 2023 Highlights
|Conducting Authority||SCERT- State Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Level of Exam||
|Application Status||Application Released|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
NTSE Andhra Pradesh 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration submission||3rd week of October 2022|
|Date of start payment submission||4th week of October 2022|
|Last date of upload of the candidate’s application by the concerned authorities||4th week of November 2022|
|Last date for payment of the examination fee||1st week of December 2022|
|Final date for submission of printed nominal rolls along with other enclosures in the O/0. The District Educational Office is concerned by the school HMs||2nd week of December 2022|
|NTSE Stage 1 Exam date||2nd week of December 2022|
|NTSE Stage 2 Exam date||3rd week of June 2023|
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen to appear for NTSE Exam.
- Only those candidates who are studying in SSC class in the current session in any recognized school of Andhra Pradesh including CBSE, ICSE, and KV.
- Applicants must have successfully completed class 9th from a recognized school in Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants must obtain more than 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
NTSE Andhra Pradesh Application Form
- The Application Form needs to be submitted before the last date on the official website of the respective authorities.
- Candidates have to check all the eligibility requirements before applying for the examination.
- Candidates must keep all their documents ready them while filling NTSE Application form.
- Now start entering your details such as personal, educational, course details, etc.
- Check and Review all the information twice in the application form.
- Submit all the details and take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- Applicants are required to submit the duly filled application to the DEO’s office of the concerned district.
- The examination will be organized in pen and paper mode only.
- Authorities of the examination will provide 180 minutes to complete the exam.
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions in the entrance examination.
- NTSE examination medium will be English and Hindi.
- No provision of negative marking will be there in the NTSE examination.
- However, one mark will be rewarded for every correct answer.
- Candidates will get OMR sheets to solve the paper.
- There will be two tests for NTSE Exam:
- Paper 1- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Paper 2- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
|Papers||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
NTSE AP Result
The results of NTSE will be declared on the official website of the university itself. Applicants can view the results by providing their roll number and date of birth on the official website of SCERT.
Applicants are required to download the result and take some copies of the same. Apart from the declaration of the results, the official authorities will release cut-off marks of the applicants.
Meanwhile, those applicants who will score more marks than the cut-off marks set by the university will be eligible to get admission to the respective institution.
NTSE Andhra Pradesh Scholarship
NCERT offers a total of 2,000 merit-based scholarships under this NTSE scholarship programme. Students who pass the stage 1 will be able to take part in the final stage of the NTSE exam. Students can easily get a category-wise percentage of seats assigned to each category in the table given below. Based on this percentage, the NTSE scholarship is provided to the deserving candidates:
|Categories||Percentage of seat assigned|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official website to apply for NTSE AP?
Question: Who will conduct NTSE AP Examination 2023?
Ans. State Council of Educational Research and Training, Andhra Pradesh (SCERT).
Question: What is the frequency of the NTSE Stage 1 and 2 Examination?
Ans. The State Council of Educational Research and Training, AP conducts the NTSE Stage 1 and 2 exams once a year