Oberoi STEP is an acronym for Oberoi Systematic Training and Education Programme. It is a national level entrance examination managed by the Oberoi Group of Hotels and is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in Hotel Operations Programme in Front Office and Food & Beverage Service/ Housekeeping/ Kitchen. The courses are offered at Oberoi Center for Learning & Development. Through Oberoi STEP, an individual can apply for the admission and know all about the hotel management course. The officials doesn’t charge any application fee to pursue courses at Oberoi Center for Learning & Development. Individuals need to spend three years constructively to get the training at the hotels of the Oberoi group. They will be able to complete their coaching for all four departments of the hotel including housekeeping, front office, food & beverages, and kitchen.
The Oberoi Group will likely release the application forms for STEP 2023 in the month of February 2023. Candidates can directly apply for the admission by visiting the official website of the Oberoi Group. It conducts Systematic Training and Education Programme (STEP) every year. There will be no written entrance exam for the admission, candidates will only have to undergo an interview round which will be conducted by the official authorities of Oberoi Group. To apply for admission, candidates need to visit the official website i.e. oberoigroup.com and apply before the last date. Interview will be held through 3 different rounds to shortlist the candidates for the Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism Studies programs (through IGNOU). The Interview round will take place in 13 different cities of country. Scroll down the complete article to know more about Oberoi STEP 2023.
Oberoi STEP 2023 Overview
|Examination Name||Oberoi STEP (Systematic Training and Education Program) 2023|
|Conducting Body||The Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development|
|Admission Process||Selection will purely be based on Assessment and personal interview.|
|Courses Offered||Hotel Operations Programme in Front Office and Food & Beverage Service/ Housekeeping/ Kitchen|
|Written Exam||There is no written exam. The enrolment is strictly interview based.|
Oberoi STEP 2023 Important Dates
|Released the Application form||February 2023|
|Final date to submit an application form||March 2023|
|Admit Card released date||March 2023|
|Oberoi STEP 2023 Exam Date||April 2023|
Aspirants should meet the prescribed eligibility norms in order to apply for admission at Oberoi Groups Therefore, to secure admission in programmes run by Oberoi STEP, applicant has to satisfy all the eligibility Standards that are specified below:
- The age of the candidates should be more than 18 years but less than 20 years of age, as on 15th August 2023.
- He/ she should have cleared Class 12th examination as on 1st July 2023, from a board recognized by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), India.
- Entrant should have acquired an aggregate of 70% or above in Class 10th with English as a mandatory subject and equivalent in CBSE i.e. B2 Grade or a 7 CGPA or more than that.
Oberoi STEP 2023 Application Form
Th complete particulars related to Oberoi STEP 2023 Application Form is given below for the reference of applicants:
- Applicant can acquire the application form via the official website of OLCD (Oberoi Centre for Learning and Development). This website will be used to apply for the interview.
- Fill in all your particulars in the application form using online mode. Candidates must make sure that all details mentioned on the website are accurate and clear.
- Candidates will also be asked to provide their academic details and select the interview center of their choice along with the date.
- There will be no application fee for an application form.
- Candidate will only have to undergo an interview round and no entrance test will be commenced for the same at all.
The interview is going to be held in the following below mentioned cities:
- Mumbai South
- Delhi / NCR
- Mumbai North
Aspirants should note that their selection will be entirely on the basis of merit. Consequently, the merit list will evaluated on the basis of Assessment and Interview which will be conducted by the Oberoi Center of Learning and Development. Hence there is no written or online entrance test for the same. Interview round will take place in three rounds. Candidates might have to undergo tasks as well as attempt questionnaires provided by the officials of Oberoi Group. A panel of faculty members will be going to conduct Personal Interviews. Therefore, the interview session may take place on a different day and city. In conclusion, participant’s performance will be assessed on the basis of spoken English, grooming, poise, personality, behavior and aptitude for hospitality.
OCLD (Oberoi Centre for Learning and Development) will conduct the interview and assessment round for the candidates. The administration department of OCLD will release the merit list for the qualifying contenders and they will be informed about the same. Participants will get the data from the training center via post or through email.