Odisha ITI Admission 2022: The Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha is responsible for releasing the application forms for ITI in the form of CAF (Common Application Form). Candidates can get admission in the various trades of ITI in Odisha ITI’s. All the seekers must ensure that they meet the eligibility norms first before applying. The admission process will be organized through Student Academic Management System (SAMS). As per this system, students can take admission online to +2 (junior) & +3 (degree) classes of Science, Commerce, Arts, Vocational Streams, and Sanskrit. The application form has been out. Therefore, students are advised to submit the application form before its last date. All the aspirants must check the complete schedule of Odisha ITI Admission 2022.
Odisha ITI Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Common Application Form (CAF) Release date||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date of form submission||1st week of June 2022|
|CAF submission through the nodal center||1st week of June 2022|
|Last date for validation of CAF||2nd week of June 2022|
|The choice filling starts from||2nd week of June 2022|
|Choice filling last date||2nd week of June 2022|
|Provisional seat allotment- 1st round||3rd week of June 2022|
- Indian citizens are eligible to apply for Odisha ITI.
- He/she must have a domicile of Odisha state.
- Applicants must be of 14 years of age as of 1st August 2022.
- Candidate must have completed class 8th/ 10th from any recognized board.
- Students appearing in the class 10th examination can also apply.
Odisha ITI Admission 2022 Application Form
- Candidates have to fill the application form by visiting the official website i.e. www.dtetodisha.gov.in.
- The application form is available on the official website of DTET, Odisha.
- Read all the eligibility norms before beginning the application process.
- In the application form, fill your basic details such as personal details, educational details, bank details, residence address, etc.
- Meanwhile, upload your scanned passport-sized image in the application form.
- Also, ensure to provide your correct and active communication details. Therefore, you will get all the important information regarding the application, important dates on your registered email ID & mobile no.
- Apart from this, it is also necessary to upload certain mark sheets in the application form.
- Now, you have to do the choice locking. You need to fill a minimum of 5 choices. You can add more choices in the form by clicking on “Add more option”.
- After that, you have to pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, and internet banking. Further, take out the print of the confirmation page.
|For all categories||INR 100/-|
Note- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Odisha ITI Result
- Once the Common Application Form is filled, the respective authority will publish a merit list on the basis of the candidate’s score in the qualifying examination i.e. Class 8th/10th.
- Result declaration intimation and merit list will be sent to the candidate’s email id, mobile number.
- Candidates can also get the result on the official website.
- The department will allow the candidates on the basis of the choices filled by them in the application form and merit list.
- After the seat allotment is done, candidates have to report to the college along with their requisite admission fee.
Odisha ITI Counselling
- Candidates whose names will be there on the merit list will be invited for the Counseling process.
- DTE Odisha will organize the Seat Allotment process.
- Candidates are required to report at the allotted college/ institute for admission. Candidates also have to carry the Admission fee to the allotted venue.
- If the candidate fails to report within the allotted time period, then his/her seat will be allotted to the next candidate.
Documents Required for Verification
All the shortlisted students will have to carry their necessary documents to the allotted venue:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photographs
- Domicile Certificate
- Declaration Certificate (Affidavit)
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What are the registration charges for filling Odisha ITI Application form 2022?
Ans. The registration charges are the same for all the category candidates i.e. Rs. 100/-
Question: When will Odisha ITI begin its online registration process in 2022?
Ans. In the 3rd week of May 2022.
Question: What is the last date to register for Odisha ITI Admission 2022?
Ans. In the first week of June 2022.
Question: What is the minimum educational qualification required for admission into Odisha ITI colleges?
Ans. Any candidate who has completed class 8th, class 10th is eligible to apply for Odisha ITI Admission 2022.
Question: What is the official website to apply for Odisha ITI Admission?
Ans. The official website is www.dtetodisha.gov.in.