The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission, or OSSSC, is putting together a recruiting procedure. Applicants from the state of Odisha may apply in this selection process with the assistance of this recruitment procedure. This announcement is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for all applicants who have been waiting for government services to begin. Every one of these applicants would be eligible to obtain a government position inside the Odisha state government, where they’ll be positioned within the state, owing to this recruiting procedure. Check details here OSSSC Nursing Officer 2023.
This recruiting procedure by the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission is a great chance for all ambitious government job applicants, and they may use it to get into the services. Interested candidates in this selection process should read this thread to the finish as it will tell you all you need to learn about the application process, from eligibility requirements to age and documents.
OSSSC Nursing Officer 2023: Highlights
All applicants who believe that a government job is a dependable source of income have a great chance to get into government employment via this recruiting procedure.
|Department||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Nursing Officer Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||To be Announced|
|Location of Employment||Odisha|
|Mode of Application||Online|
OSSSC Nursing Officer 2023: Tentative Dates
|Application Form Commencement||To be Announced|
|Application Form End Date||To be Announced|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Date of Exam||To be Announced|
|Date of Sarkari Result||To be Announced|
OSSSC Nursing Officer 2023 Application Procedure
Candidates must visit the official website to begin the application procedure, or they may opt-out and follow the step-by-step instruction, which is as follows:
- The first step is for the applicant to go to the recruiting process’ official site.
- Upon arriving at the website’s main page, candidates should click on the recruiting Announcement PDF and examine it to ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements.
- After that, they must click on the apply now an option on the page, which will take them to a form for this recruiting, which they must carefully fill out with all of the required information from 2023.
- The applicant must then scan and submit all of the papers requested in the form.
- Candidates must therefore click the submit button, following which they must pay the cost with a credit or debit card or Net Banking option.
- The candidate may then take a hard copy of the form for future access if they wish.
Applicants must meet the qualifying requirements for this recruiting procedure, which are based on age, education, and a variety of other variables, including:
- The first applicant must be a Citizen of India as well as a permanent resident of Odisha.
- Upon beginning the application procedure, the applicant must meet the state government’s age requirements for Odisha, which has yet to be revealed.
- Before beginning the application procedure, the applicant must meet the academic requirements, which are yet to be announced by the state government of Odisha.
|Subjects||Marks||No. of Question|
|Aptitude Test & General Awareness||10 Marks||10 Questions|
|General English||10 Marks||10 Questions|
|Subject of Nursing||80 Marks||80 Questions|
|Total||100 Marks||100 Questions|
There are a few essential papers to obtain before beginning the application procedure in this recruiting process that is:
- A passport-sized photograph
- 10th-grade completion certificate.
- Certificates of educational achievement
- Identification Proof
- If appropriate, a certificate of caste
- If appropriate, a certificate of experience
- Valid email address
- Mobile number
- Certificate of residence
- If appropriate, a letter of authorization from your current employment.
OSSSC Nursing Officer 2023: Admit Card
Candidates can get their Admit Cards on the official site. Students should carry their printed admit cards to the test center with themselves, as they will not be allowed to take the exam if they do not have a proper admit card.
OSSSC Nursing Officer 2023: Result
After the Nursing Officer written examination 2023 is over, the results would be posted on the official website of the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission at https://www.osssc.gov.in.