Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission will release the recruitment notification soon for various vacant posts. The Combined Recruitment Examination-2023 would be held by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission to select candidates for the positions of Economical Field Investigator, Assistant Taxation Inspector, Amin, Forest Officer, and Customs Constable in several divisions of the state government. We have discussed all information regarding OSSSC Recruitment 2023 in this part, so read the whole page.
Planning & Convergence Department, Revenue & Disaster Management Department, Forest & Environment Department, and Excise Department are the sectors for which OSSSC Recruitment will be held. .
OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Release Date of Short Notification||To be Announced|
|Official Notification Publish||To be Announced|
|Online Application Commencement||To be Announced|
|Online Submission Last Date||To be Announced|
|Online Examination Schedule||To be Announced|
OSSSC Recruitment 2023 Application Process
To register, you must first complete the online application. Then, abide by the rules further to apply for the positions:
- 1st Step: First, go to www.osssc.gov, which is the official site of the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission.
- 2nd Step: Therein top side of the site, tap on “Apply Online” or “Login.”
- 3rd Step: Just go over to the “Notification for Group ‘C’ Vacancies”.
- 4th Step: A new section with the OSSSC Group C Online Application 2023 opens on the monitor.
- 5th Step: Begin filling out the application form along with all the necessary personal and academic information.
- 6th Step: Submit the registration cost and submit the required papers.
- 7th Step: After submission of the application, examine it.
- 8th Step: Save the registration form on your computer for further use.
OSSSC Selection Procedure
A written exam and a physical test would be used to select candidates for the OSSSC Recruitment. Students who pass the written exam would be summoned for document authentication and would be chosen based on the physical test results. The next section explains the whole selecting procedure in depth.
- There’ll be a 180-mark written exam with multiple-choice questions.
- The exam will last for three hours.
- 0.5 mark deduction for incorrect replies or repeated responses would be there.
- 30 percent minimum qualifying marks for SC/ PWD/ ST/Ex-Serviceman/Sportsman
- For all other categories, a minimum aggregate score of 35% is required.
OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Vacancies
OSSSC will release the details for vacancies to be filled via for different ministries in the Odisha Government, with a full post-by-post breakup for each department shown below.
|Assistant Revenue Inspector||To be Updated||Revenue & Disaster Management Department|
|Forest Guard||To be Updated||Forest & Environment Department|
|Statistical Field Surveyor||To be Updated||Planning & Convergence Department|
|Amin||To be Updated||Revenue & Disaster Management Department|
|Excise Constable||To be Updated||Excise Department|
OSSSC Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
Applicants who registered for Group C positions in the OSSSC online are awaiting exam schedules and admit cards. Hall Ticket is a document that is used to identify a person who is enrolling for a certain position. The Admit Card will be issued by an Organization (in this instance, the OSSSC) that is holding an Examination or Interview. Although the Admit Cards have not yet been issued, they would be available shortly on the Odisha SSSC’s official site. Applicants may either obtain their Admit Cards from the OSSSC’s official site.
|Name of Post||Different posts of Group C|
|Admit Card Publish Date||To be Announced|
|Status of Admit Card||To be Announced|
Details on Admit Card
The list consists of facts that the candidate must verify on the admit card:
- Name of the student
- Registration no.
- Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) taken
- Address and Name of the Test Center allotted
Steps to Download the Admit Card
- Go to the OSSSC’s official site.
- Under the latest updates click on the notification option that appears on the monitors.
- Next look for the link to “Download Admit Card.”
- Choose the Generate option for the admit card from the drop-down option that appears.
- Log in with your provisional ID and password.
- Submit the download admit card choice.
- Take a look at the Admit Card.
- Download and save the Admit Card to your computer or phone.
- Make many copies of your admit card prior to entering the exam room.
After every step, such as the written and bodily tests, is completed successfully, the results would be posted on the official webpage @osssc.gov.in. The identities and roll numbers of the applicants chosen for the next round of screening would be released in PDF format. Students who pass the Physical Standard Measuring Test and the Physical Efficiency Exam shall be included on the final merit list.