Patna University M.Ed Entrance Test is regulated by Patna University. M.Ed or Master of Education Entrance Test is also called MEET. It is a state-level exam that is conducted every year by Patna University. MEET will be conducted offline mode. Therefore, Interested candidates who want to pursue their post-graduation in M.Ed can apply for the application form available at the online website of Patna University. Applicants who want to apply for the M.Ed Entrance Test are required to fulfill the eligibility norms first.
Patna University M.Ed 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||Patna University M.Ed Entrance Exam|
|Exam conducting body||Patna University|
|Official website of Patna University||www.patnauniversity.ac.in|
|Entrance Examination mode||Offline (pen and paper-based)|
|Exam Type||University- level|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
Patna University M.Ed 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date to register||Last week of May 2023|
|Admit card availability||June 2023|
|Entrance exam date||June 2023|
|Admission list||August 2023|
Those candidates who want to apply for the M.Ed admission at Patna University should check the full eligibility criteria as prescribed by the officials of Patna University. Check the complete eligibility norms below:
- Qualification: Applicants need to pass B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) with 55% aggregate marks from any recognized university. A 5% of relaxation in marks will be provided to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, or another reserved category.
- Candidates who are appearing in their final year of B.Ed. degree are also eligible to apply. They just need to show their mark sheet or result of the relevant degree during the counseling process.
Patna University M.Ed 2023 Application Form
- The application form can only be filled through the official website of Patna university- www.patnauniversity.ac.in.
- The application form must be submitted before the deadline of form submission.
- Applicants are instructed to enter their personal and academic details in the application form such as name, father’s name, DOB, academic details. They also need to provide their valid/active mobile number and email id so that all the important information will be sent to the communication details only.
- Apart from this, they need to upload their documents including scanned photographs and signatures as per the specifications in the application form.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee along with the application form via speed post or in-person to the Dept. of Education, Patna University.
- Lastly, candidates must not forget to take a few printouts of the duly filled application form for future use.
Patna University M.Ed 2023 Application Fee
|For all the candidates||INR 500/-|
Patna University M.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
|No. of sections||4|
|Total no. of questions||100|
|Maximum Marks||100 Marks|
|Duration of Exam||100 minutes (1 hour 40 minutes)|
|No. of questions in each section||25|
|Sections included in the papers||
The selection of the candidates will be based on merit, which means marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination. Candidates will be allowed to take part further in the admission process if they successfully clear the entrance tests.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official website of Patna University?
Ans. The official website is www.patnauniversty.ac.in
Question: Where to register for Patna University M.Ed Admission 2023?
Ans. Candidates are required to register online on the website of Patna University.
Question: What are the selection criteria for the M.Ed program at Patna University?
Ans. Admission will be provided on the marks secured by the students in the entrance exam i.e. MEET.
Question: What is the mode of merit list declaration?
Ans. The merit list will be released on the official website – www.patnauniversity.ac.in