PSBTE D.Pharma 2023: Every year Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training conducts admission for the D.Pharma program. Applicants who are wishing to apply for a Diploma in Pharmacy course can apply online on the authorized web portal of the board after checking the eligibility criteria. Admission to the candidates will be provided at various governments and private polytechnics of Punjab state. Applicants must check the mandatory details such as application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
Punjab D.Pharma 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration for 1st round||2nd week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application||3rd week of August 2023|
|Choice filling for 1st counseling||August 2023|
|Declaration of result||4th week of August 2023|
|Fee deposition and seat confirmation||Last week of August 2023|
|Online registration for 2nd round||Last week of August 2023|
|Last date to submit the application||2nd week of September 2023|
|Choice filling for 2nd counseling||3rd week of September 2023|
|Declaration of result||September 2023|
|Fee deposition and seat confirmation||September 2023|
|3rd counseling||September 2023|
- Applicants must have completed class 12th with science stream.
- Applicants must have completed the pre-degree examination and the first year of the 3 year degree course in science.
- Candidates must have completed any other qualification which is approved by the pharmacy council of India or its equivalent.
PBSTE D.Pharma 2023 Application form
- The application form will be made available on the official website of the board.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the due date.
- Candidates should have to register themselves by providing their personal and academic details such as name, father’s name, contact details, email id, etc. You will also have to complete some other steps like uploading documents, and fee payment.
- During the registration process, candidates will also have to provide their email ID & phone number in the application form.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee via online mode using a credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- Candidates will receive all the important information related to the application form on their registered ID & phone number.
- Lastly, candidates should not forget to take the printout of the duly filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
|For all category applicants||INR 550/-|
Punjab D.Pharma 2023 Merit List
The selection of the applicants will be done on a merit basis and marks secured by the candidates in class 10th or its equivalent examination. The merit list will be published on the official website. After the display of the merit list, candidates are required to complete the online counseling procedure.
Punjab D.Pharma 2023 Counseling and Seat Allotment
The Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training organizes online counseling and seat allotment procedure for admission of the candidates in diploma pharmacy courses.
- Those applicants who will get their names on the merit list; will be invited for the online counseling procedure.
- Candidates are required to fill and lock their choices as per their preference and they have to complete it before the last date.
- The seat allotment result will be declared on the official website and applicants can check their result by providing their application number and password.
- Applicants must take out the print of the seat allotment letter and pay the admission fee at the allotted college.
- Applicants need to pay the admission fee in the form of an e-challan and will have to report to the allotted institute along with a hard copy of their seat allotment letter.
- The document verification process will take place at the allotted institute.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official web portal of PSBTE?
Ans. The official website is www.pbteched.com.
Question: Where can candidates register for PSBTE D.Pharma Admission 2023?
Ans. Candidates are required to register through the online website of the Punjab State Board of Technical Education.
Question: When will the PSBTE D.Pharma online registration start?
Ans. The online registration will begin in the month of May 2023.
Question: Which authority will conduct PSBTE D.Pharma Admission 2023?
Ans. D.Pharma will be conducted by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education.
Question: How many counseling rounds will be collected?
Ans. A total no. of 3 counseling rounds will be conducted.
Question: In which mode, the merit list will be declared?
Ans. The merit list will be published on the official website of PSBTE– www.pbteched.com.
Question: In which mode, fee payment can be made?
Ans. The application fee can be paid through debit card, credit card, internet banking, and offline mode both.
Question: What is the application fee?
Ans. The application fee is Rs. 550/- for all category candidates.
Question: In which mode counseling procedure will be held?
Ans. It will be held in online mode.