The Government of Rajasthan is providing the covid-19 e-Pass for its citizens via their official portal. However, the government officials will only provide the e-pass to the people in an emergency. The only official web portal for registering and downloading Rajasthan curfew e-pass is www.rajasthan.gov.in. The e-Pass facility/ system has been commenced in almost all districts of the Rajasthan by the state government for the ease of the overall public. The public must follow social distancing measures that have been made mandatory and are absolutely necessary for the prevention of Covid-19.
The District Collectors from various districts of Rajasthan state have stated that E Pass will be provided online for the lockdown via www.epass.rajasthan.gov.in or with the help of the RajCop Citizen mobile app. Upon the successful confirmation of the e pass application form, the applicant will be able to obtain the e-pass on his registered email ID.
Rajasthan Covid e-Pass Essential Services
- Law & Order and Magisterial Duties
- Food supply
- Govt Health Workers (Doctors, Medical Staff, Nurses, Medical)
- Essential Items Distribution and Manufacturing
- Medical Emergency
- Essential Items Transportation
- Medical Treatment
- Postal Services
Rajasthan Covid e-Pass Highlights
|Name of the State||Rajasthan|
|Type of Lockdown||Strict lockdown|
|Type of Pass||Individual, existing lockdown pass, company|
|Official Authority||Government of Rajasthan|
Rajasthan Covid e-Pass Eligibility
Only the below-mentioned list of candidates are eligible for procuring Rajasthan Covid e-Pass:
- Paramilitary forces
- Government officials engaged in essential services
- Health services
- Fire brigade
- Prisons staff
- Fair price shop
- Ration dealers
- Electricity staff
- Water department
- Municipal services
- Print and electronic media
- Services which in relation with legislative assembly
- Provision store
- Take away home delivery from restaurants
- Chemist and pharmacist
- Petrol pump
- Animal fodder
- Airport and airline staff
- Staff of metro
- Railway essential staff
Rajasthan Covid e-Pass Registration
Via Official Portal:
- First of all individuals need to go to the official website of the Rajasthan e-pass. After this, the homepage of the website will open where you need to click on the “Login Via RajSSO“option.
- Later a new page will appear where you can see the home page of the Rajasthan SSO Portal.
- Now login by providing your SSO login ID and password in the required fields.
- In case you are not registered with the official portal, then register yourself first, and after that login on the portal once your registration process is finished.
- After the login is done you will be asked to enter the information about Rajasthan’s e- pass in the form.
- Fill the form with required details like name of the individual, occupation, mobile number, vehicle number (RC), number of people, the purpose of traveling, date of traveling (start date till end date), address details, etc.
- After completing the form, submit the information, and a confirmation email will be sent to you on your registered email ID.
- After the approval of E Pass, the candidates will get an SMS on their registered mobile number.
Via Citizen Mobile App:
- In the initial step, you need to open the Google play store on your mobile phone.
- Now on the home page, look for the option to search at the top.
- Later, you need to type RajCop Citizen in that search box and click on the Search tab.
- After clicking, a no. of apps will open on your screen.
- Now click on the relevant app.
- There will be an install option in front of you, just click on that option.
- After clicking on the same, the RajCop Citizen Mobile App will get installed in your device.
- After this you can easily register for e-Pass Rajasthan via this app.
Via eMitra Portal:
Citizens of the Rajasthan state who are registered on the eMitra app will also be able to download the curfew epass from the eMitra portal/ app as well. Applicants will have to follow a similar process like the ones already mentioned in the above section and apply for the epass. After the application, candidates will get an email stating the same on their registered mail id.
Important points to remember:
- Citizens who want to apply for an epass in the state of Rajasthan must make sure that they have a genuine reason to travel.
- Any candidates sent otherwise to the officials are liable to get dismissed by the authorities.
- Citizens traveling from the other states except Rajasthan are essential to go through the 14-day necessary quarantine and should install the Aarogya Setu app on their mobile phones.
- Citizens of the Rajasthan state who wish to acquire an e-pass during lockdown will have to possess a valid mobile no., Aadhar Card, Bhamashah Identity Card, and a valid email id.
Rajasthan Covid e-Pass Essential Documents Required
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Job Proof
- Government-issued ID
- RC Book (Vehicle Registration Number)