Rajasthan PMET 2023: Rajasthan University conducts an entrance test (PMET) for admission of the candidates into M.Ed. course. This implies that candidates have to clear the entrance test to get admission into the M.Ed course at Rajasthan University. However, the basic educational qualification required to apply for this examination is B.Ed. Although, admission will only be provided on an entrance basis. Therefore, candidates who are willing to apply for the PMET entrance exam at Rajasthan University must go through the full article below.
Rajasthan PMET 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||Rajasthan PMET 2023|
|Exam conducting authority||University of Rajasthan|
|Full form||Rajasthan Master in Education|
|Type of exam||M.Ed.|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
|Entrance exam date||2nd week of June 2023|
Rajasthan PMET 2023 Important Dates
|Online application start date||2nd week of April 2023|
|Deadline of form submission||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date to pay the application fee||3rd week of May 2023|
|Correction facility||4th week of May 2023|
|Admit card release date||1st week of June 2023|
|Entrance exam date||2nd week of June 2023|
|Provisional Answer key release||3rd week of June 2023|
|Final answer key release||4th week of June 2023|
|Declaration of result||1st week of July 2023|
|Counseling process||2nd week of July 2023|
|Commencement of classes||1st week of August 2023|
- Candidates must be of Indian Nationality.
- The age of the candidate must not be more than 23 years.
- Candidates need to clear B.Ed. degree with 55% marks from any recognized university.
- However, reserved category candidates should score 50%.
- Candidates who are appearing in final year exams of B.Ed. degree are also eligible to apply.
Rajasthan PMET 2023 Application Process
Applicants are required to follow the steps given below in order to fill out the Rajasthan PMET Application form 2023:
- Aspirants can fill out the application form on the official website of Rajasthan University- www.uniraj.ac.in
- There will be no other mode to fill out the application form for PMET 2023.
- Candidates are required to fill in their personal and academic details in the application form including photo id proofs such as Aadhar Card, PAN card, etc., and mark sheets, certificates, category certificates, etc. And they must provide their active email id and phone number in the application form.
- Apart from this candidates will have to also upload scanned passport size photographs and signatures.
- Likewise, they will have to upload all the other required documents that are essential in the application form.
- Meanwhile, candidates need to pay the application fee through internet banking, credit card, and debit card.
- At last, candidates must take out multiple prints of the application form for further use. Also, the candidates must fill one form at one time.
|For all categories||INR 500/-|
- The only mode of exam will be offline (Pen and Paper Based Test).
- The exam is required to be completed in 3 hours.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- There is a total of 200 questions and 600 marks.
- Negative marking is not applicable in the examination.
- There are 4 sections in the exam that are listed in the table below:
|Sections||Total no. of questions|
|Psychology of learning||50|
|Social and Philosophical Foundation of Education||50|
|Educational Management and Educational Technology||50|
Rajasthan PMET 2023 Exam Result
- The results for the entrance exam will be declared online in PDF format.
- Rajasthan University will announce the result on its official website.
- Candidates will have to provide their login credentials such as roll number and registration id/date of birth to download their results.
- The University of Rajasthan will release the merit list of the students who will qualify the written entrance test.
- However, the scores of the candidates will be declared or released once the result is out.
Rajasthan PMET Counseling
- The counseling process will start soon after the declaration of the results.
- Only those candidates who will qualify for the entrance examination will be called for the counseling process.
- The competent authority will conduct the counseling process through an online mode.
- Moreover, the process includes registration, payment of the admission fee, choice filling, and reporting to the allotted college.
- After the announcement of the results, the university will prepare a merit list.
- During the counseling process, the applicants will have to present certain documents for verification.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When will PMET 2023 online registration begin?
Ans. The online registration begins from the 2nd week of April 2023.
Question: When will PMET 2023 registration end?
Ans. The registration ends in the 3rd week of May 2023.
Question: What are the age criteria required for PMET 2023?
Ans. The age of the candidate should not exceed 23 years.
Question: What is the official website of the University of Rajasthan?
Ans. The official website is www.uniraj.ac.in
Question: What is the application fee for SC/ST candidates for PMET 2023?
Ans. All the candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- as the application fee.