Rapipay Company is authorizing thousands of Indian retailers and most of these are women retailers. It offers bill payments, DMT, AEPS, Micro ATM, etc. and helps in supporting their families. Rapipay is basically a payment solution where you get Insurance, DTH Recharge, Bill Payment, Nepal Transfer, AEPS, MATM, Online Booking, Mobile Recharge, Online Money Transfer and many more facilities. Once you become a Rapipay Retailer or Agent then you will receive commission on every transaction.
As of now, RapiPay is the fast-growing fintech service that facilitates secure and convenient financial transactions for consumers/ customers towards various utility payments, domestic money remittances and bank account transactions. To get more information on Rapipay you can visit its official website i.e. www.rapipay.com.
Rapipay Wallet Registration
Rapipay self-registration process is basically for the vendors. Here are the steps to follow for Rapipay Wallet Registration:
- Open the official portal of Rapipay and choose Wallet in the navigation of login.
- Click on signup/ login option and tap on “Sign- up as Subscriber”.
- Provide a proper working mobile number for registration.
- Click on next to proceed and complete the remaining registration process.
Rapipay Agent Registration:
- To get registered as an agent, you need to open the dashboard of the official portal i.e. www.agent.rapipay.com.
- Now click on the Signup link.
- On the popup box, enter your details like document id, document type, pan number, mobile number and referral code.
- Submit the rest process to finish the registration.
Requirements of essential documents to become an agent of RapiPay Account Registration:
- PAN card, Aadhaar card
- Passport size photo, signature
- Live Photo, Shop Photo
- Mobile Number, Email ID
Rapipay Agent Registration Process through Distributor
If you wish to become a Rapipay Agent via a distributor, then follow the procedure given below.
- First of all you will have to send the details to the distributor’s email id or WhatsApp number.
- You may identify yourself for Rapipay Agent by registering on the distributor’s mobile number or email id.
- You response will be provided in a total time of 24 to 48 hours.
- Any Indian can apply for being a Distributor and Retailer. Along with this, Rapipay has also facilitated a technical support team/ system for your every query and problem. Moreover, you can also buy Micro ATMs or POS Machines through this portal.
Rapipay Login Procedure
When you are registering for Rapipay Agent, after registration you will receive a user ID and password. Through these credentials you can do your Rapipay login. For this you have to follow some steps as specified below:
- First of all you have to go to the authorized web portal of Rapipay. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you where you need to click on the Rapipay Login option.
- After that a new page will open in front of you where you will see a login form. In the same login form, fill your username and password.
- After that solve the given captcha code in the captcha code column and then tap on the login button. Through this way you will login to the official portal.
Procedure to view Agent ID
If you have done the Rapipay Agent registration, you will have log in to the portal by entering your username and password where you may find your Agent ID very easily in your dashboard. Along with this, you can get your agent id with the help of distributor at the time of registration too.
Rapipay Agent FOS Login
- Firstly open- www.agent.rapipay.com.
- Next, choose FOS login.
- Now, here you will have to provide the registered agent mobile number, username and password.
- Enter the captcha code as given in the captcha code box and then tap on Sign In.
Rapipay Vendor Login Forgot Password
In case an individual has forgotten Rapipay Vendor Login Password, then there is no need to worry as you can easily reset your password by following the method given below:
- To reset password, click on crm.rapipay.com.
- A new page will appear where you need to provide your registered mobile number and the mentioned captcha code.
- Move further to proceed and reset your password.