RGPV Diploma Admission 2022: Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya is a state university located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. It is also known as the University of Technology of Madhya Pradesh. RGPV is a multi-campus affiliating university that offers various courses like UG, PG, Diploma, Integrated, Dual, and Doctoral courses. The University offers courses in different fields of Engineering, Management, Design, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, Applied Sciences, etc.
RGPV, Bhopal is going to offer admission to eligible candidates in the Diploma program. The university offers Diploma courses in Engineering and Pharmacy. The candidates who want to pursue Diploma courses at RGPV can go through this article to stay updated about the important details.
Highlights of RGPV Diploma Admission 2022
|Diploma Courses||Engineering, Pharmacy|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Based on the entrance test|
Diploma Courses in Engineering and Pharmacy at RGPV
- 4-years Diploma
- 4-years Diploma (Part-Time)
- 3-Years Diploma
- 2-Years Diploma
- 2-Years Diploma in Pharmacy
- 3-Years MPECS Diploma
- 3-Years Vocational Diploma
- Skill Development Program
- The candidates must have passed 10th or 12th from a recognized Board.
- For Diploma in Pharmacy, the applicants must have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (40% in case of reserved categories) in the 10th or 12th They should have Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Biology or Mathematics.
- For Diploma in Engineering, the candidates must have scored a minimum of 35% marks in the 12th They should have these subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) in the 12th standard.
- The candidates applying for both Diploma courses (Engineering & Pharmacy) must have a valid score card of MP PPT. The scorecard is a must need to attend the counseling session.
RGPV Diploma Admission 2022
The admissions to Diploma courses at RGPV will be provided to the candidates based on their marks obtained in MP PPT (Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic Test). The admission procedure will also include counseling conducted by the admission authority of RGPV.
- The candidates selected for counseling (based on MP PPT performance), have to register themselves at the official website of DTE, Madhya Pradesh to attend the counseling.
- The participating candidates in counseling will also have to upload the necessary scanned documents.
- If the documents could not be uploaded, the applicants will be intimated with reporting to the nodal center regarding document verification.
- The candidates will be allocated to the nearby verification center. They also have to take the print out of the acknowledgment copy with them while visiting the center. You also have to pay the counseling fee.
- The candidates have to fill their choices of preference (minimum 10 options) and lock them. Once you lock your choices, you will not be allowed to make any changes in that.
- There may be different counseling rounds conducted for the allotment of seats. You will be notified about the counseling round on the official website.
Entrance Test (MP PPT)
- The entrance test will be conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
- The mode of examination is online.
- There will be a total of 150 questions of MCQ type in the entrance test.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. it will be available in English and Hindi both languages.
- The duration of the test is 2 hours to complete the question paper.
- No marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
RGPV Diploma Cut Off Marks
The cut-offs are the minimum marks required to get selected for counseling. The cut-offs are decided by the admission authority. Only those candidates will be shortlisted for counseling who will score minimum cut off marks.
Scoring cut-offs are the important criteria of the admission procedure of the RGPV Diploma course. However, the cut-offs may differ from year to year. It is decided by the admission authority based on No. of applicants who appeared for the entrance test and No. of seats available.