SBI Clerk 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest bank of India. It performs recruitment process for the post of clerk every year. The selection of the candidate is done through the competitive exam which is conducted in the month of May or June. The candidates can access the notification in the month of January. The competitive exam is conducted in two phases: Preliminary exam and Mains exam. Aspirants, who are seeking a job in SBI, need to check this article completely to obtain full information.
SBI Clerk 2023 Exam Schedule
|Notification release date||January 2023|
|Online registration date||January 2023|
|Last date to apply||January 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||February 2023|
|Preliminary exam date||March 2023|
|Preliminary exam result||October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card for mains exam||October 2023|
|Mains exam date||October 2023|
|Mains exam result||To be announced|
|Admit card for interview||To be announced|
|Interview date||To be announced|
|Final result date||To be announced|
- The candidate must be of Indian Nationality.
- The age of the applicant must be between 20-28 years. 5 years of age relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- Graduated candidates and candidates of the final year of graduation can apply for SBI Clerk.
|PWD General||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
Application Form & Fee
Candidates can get the online application form through the official handle of the SBI. They have to fill out the complete apply form with their details including personal, educational, etc. They can confirm the successful submission of the application form by paying the fee through online mode only. Candidates can use payment options such as debit cards, credit cards, and internet banking. The fee once paid will not be refunded or transferred to the candidate. The application fee for the candidates belonging to general and OBC candidates is INR 750/. Candidates of SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS category are exempted from paying the fee.
- The English Language section will consist of 30 questions of 30 marks.
- The Numerical Ability section will consist of 35 questions of 35 marks.
- The reasoning Ability section will consist of 35 questions of 35 marks.
- Duration will be 1 hour to complete the exam.
- The General/Financial Awareness section comprises 50 questions for 50 marks that need to be completed in 35 Minutes.
- The General English section comprises of 40 questions for 40 marks that need to be attempted in 35 Minutes.
- The quantitative Aptitude section will consist of 50 questions for 50 marks that need to be attempted in 45 Minutes.
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude section will consist of 50 questions for 60 marks that need to be attempted in 45 Minutes.
The written exam of SBI PO 2024 will involve two phases: Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam
|Sections||Number of questions||Marks||Duration|
|English language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Sections||Number of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|Data analysis and interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|Banking awareness/ economy/ general||40||40||35 minutes|
|English language||35||40||40 minutes|
Descriptive Test Exam Pattern:
|Letter writing and essay||02||50||30 minutes|
Interview/ Group Exercise Paper Pattern:
Topic Wise Paper Pattern:
|Topics||Expected no. of questions|
|Passage and conclusion||4|
|Order and ranking||3|
|Statement and argument||3|
- Logical Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Series
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Data Interpretation
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Speed, Time, and Distance
- Time and Work
- Number series
- Quadratic Equations
- Mixture and Allegations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Para Jumble
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Match the Following
- Sentence Connector
- Odd one out
SBI Clerk 2023 Admit Card
SBI Clerk 2020 Admit card for the main exam will be released in October 2023. The authority will send a mail on the applicants’ email id once the admit card is released. Candidates must download and take a printout of the admit card. Steps to download the admit card are given below:
- Visit the official site www.sbi.co.in.
- The home page of the State Bank of India will be opened on the screen.
- After that, click on the ‘Career’s section.
- The “Current opening” section will be shown in the careers section.
- Now, click on the “Current Openings” section.
- After that, click on ‘SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2023‘.
- Now, Click on “Download Mains Call Letter”.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Click on the login button and download the admit card and take out its printout.
SBI Clerk 2023 Result
The authority will declare the result of preliminary and main exams separately. The Pre-exam result will be declared in October 2023 and the result of the main exam will be declared in December 2023. The candidate who will qualify for both the exam will be called for an interview. Steps to download the result is given below:
- Visit the Official Website i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
- Then click on the link – ‘Recruitment of Junior Associates
- Then drop-down click on the Result link.
- After that, the result will appear in PDF format.
- Check your roll number in the result.
- Download and take a printout of the result.
SBI Clerk 2023 Interview
Those candidates who will qualify for both the examination i.e. preliminary exam and mains exam will be further called for an interview round. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of scores obtained in Prelims, Mains, and interviews.
SBI Clerk 2023 FAQs
Question: What is the official website of SBI Clerk Recruitment?
Ans. The official website of SBI Clerk is www.sbi.co.in.
Question: When will the preliminary exam application forms be released?
Ans. The application forms will be released in January 2023.
Question: When will the interview round be held?
Ans. The interview date will be announced after the declaration of the main exam result.
Question: What is the difficulty level of the SBI Clerk Exam?
Ans. The difficulty of the exam is moderate.
Question: What educational qualification is required for SBI Clerk?
Ans. Graduation is required to apply for SBI Clerk Exam.