SMART Scholarship in America 2023 applications will release soon by the administrating authority. This scholarship is available for the students 0f undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs. This is an outstanding scholarship for the students in America and one shouldn’t miss this opportunity. This scholarship scheme is open to students all over the world. This scholarship is provided by the Department of Education for the students in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics). Registration for the scholarship is free of charge.
Students taking summer internships will be able to work under the Department of Defense. After this, the students will be prepared for full-time employment. Many universities/ institutions and scholarship programs in the United States do not need GRE. United States Universities do not require GRE scores for admission to the above courses. The USA produces many quality students such as Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook’s chief executive, and Bill Gates. With a full scholarship, students can pursue Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Degrees. There are no academic restrictions to avail of the scholarship. To get more details about Smart Scholarship in America 2023 read out the complete article below.
Smart Scholarship in America 2023 Overview
|Country||United States of America|
|Hosting Institute||Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART)|
|Degree Level||Bachelors, Masters, and PhD|
|Financial Coverage||Fully funded|
|Deadline||End of December|
Financial Benefits Under Smart Scholarship
- Full educational and tuition fees
- Annual financial pay ranging between $ 25,000 and $ 38,000
- Paid Summer Internships
- Grant for books and health insurance
- After graduation, scholars will get guaranteed full-time jobs with the Department of Defense.
List of Subjects
- Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Operations Research
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
- Neural, Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences
- Computer and Computational Sciences
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Information Sciences
Fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria in order to get benefits of Smart Scholarship in America:
- To avail of the Smart Scholarship in America, candidates have to be a citizen of the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.
- He/She must be 18 years of age or more than that as of August 1, 2022.
- At least 1 year of degree funding before graduation is required.
- Aspirants must have completed at least one summer internship (multi-year scholars only).
- The candidate must be willing to accept master’s degree employment with the DoD.
- The student should have a good academic background with a minimum aggregate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- He/She must be pursuing a technical undergraduate degree course in one of the 21 STEM disciplines mentioned above.
- Candidates must be able to produce a fall 2022 college transcript from a regionally accredited college or the university of United States, or he/ she must be pursuing a graduate degree at a regionally accredited college or university of the United States of America.
Smart Scholarship in America 2023 Application Process
Application Process for SMART Scholarships in America is commenced through online mode. Aspirants just have to visit the main portal of SMART Scholarship in case they are interested in applying for the scholarship program in America.