SSC or Staff Selection Commission commences CPO Exam (Central Police Organization) in order to make recruitment for the post of sub-inspector in Delhi Police, Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF, and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). Therefore, all interested candidates should not miss this golden opportunity to apply online for SSC CPO 2023. But, before applying it is very necessary to have full details of the exam you are applying for. Therefore, have a look for complete details about how to apply Online, Exam Dates, Patterns, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Admit Card, etc.
SSC CPO 2023 Highlights
|Name of post||Sub-inspector(male/female), sub-inspector(GD), ASI (Executive)|
|SI Male||To be Updated|
|SI Female||To be Updated|
|ASI (Executive)||To be Updated|
|SI Male & Female pay scale||Rs. 35400-112400 per month.|
|Total vacancies||To be Updated|
SSC CPO 2023 Important dates
|Online registration begins||September 2023|
|Last date of registration||October 2023|
|Last date of submitting the application fee||October 2023|
|Paper-1 exam||December 2023|
|Paper-1 Exam Result||Updated soon|
|Medical Test, PST & PET conducts on||July 2023|
|Paper-2 Exam||August 2023|
|Declaration of Final Result||Updated soon|
- Candidates of Nepalese, Indian, Bhutanese, and Tibetan Refugee nationality (who came to India before 1st January 1962) are eligible to apply for the examination.
- Candidates who fall under Person of Indian Origin (PIO) are eligible.
- Applicants who have migrated to India from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, and East African countries can also apply.
- Candidates who should have completed graduation in any field from a recognized university can apply for the exam.
- Male applicants who wish to apply for the Delhi Police Sub-Inspector post must hold a valid driving license in order to be eligible.
- Meanwhile, the applicant’s age must be between 20 years to 25 years.
- However, there is certain age relaxation for reserved category candidates
SSC CPO 2023 Application Form
Applicants are required to follow the steps given below in order to fill the SS CPO Application form 2023:
- Aspirants can fill out the application form on the official website of SSC- www.ssc.nic.in.
- There will be no other mode to fill out the application form for SSC CPO.
- Candidates are required to fill in their personal, academic as well as communicational details correctly in the form. And they must enter their valid email id and working phone number.
- Apart from this candidates will have to attach their scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Likewise, they will have to upload all the other required documents that are asked in the application form. Other documents include educational mark sheets, category certificates (if any), etc.
- Meanwhile, candidates need to pay the application fee through their credit card, debit card, pay wallet, or net banking, or via E-challan. The application fee will be non-refundable.
- At last, candidates must take out a few prints of the application form for further use.
Exam Stages/Selection Procedure
- Stage 1 and 2 examinations will be conducted through online mode (computer-based test).
- The medium of the exam will be English.
- Both the examinations will include Multiple Choice Questions.
- After clearing stage 1, candidates are required to clear a Physical endurance test (PET) which is also known as a medical examination.
- However only after clearing Stage 1 candidates can move further to Stage 2.
- Exam stages are given below:
- Stage I: – Two papers will be conducted i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II
- Paper I and Paper 2 will be Computer-Based Tests.
- Clearing Stage I examination is mandatory for PET
- Stage III Physical Endurance Test and Physical Standard Test
- Stage IV Clearing Paper-II is necessary for getting shortlisted.
Pattern Paper 1:
- PET/PST and Medical Test
- Reasoning and General Intelligence
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
- Every section will have 50 questions each with 50 marks. The candidate is required to solve 200 questions in 2 hours.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer in both papers.
- However, no interview will be organized for the posts of Sub-Inspector, and assistant sub-inspector in Delhi police.
|General intelligence and reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
- Paper 2 will have English Language & Comprehension of 200 marks with 200 questions.
- Paper 2 will have to be completed in 2 hours.
- Both papers consist of Objective type questions.
SSC CPO 2023 Result
After the commencement of all the stages, the official of SSC will announce the final result. So, everyone can check the result through the official website of SSC- www.ssc.nic.in. However, it is important to download the result. The candidates, who will successfully clear all the stages of SSC CPO, will be further called for document verification. Meanwhile, shortlisted candidates will be appointed to the respective post.
Question: What is the official website to apply for SSC CPO?
Question: When will SSC CPO release its online registration form?
Ans. The notification will be released in the month of September.
Question: What is the application fee for SSC CPO?
Ans. The application fee is INR 100/- for General/OBC. While other candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Question: When will the paper 1 exam be conducted?
Ans. It will be held in the month of December.
Question: What is the educational qualification required for SSC CPO?
Ans. Graduated candidates can apply for SSC CPO.