SSC MTS 2024: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a national recruitment body that organizes Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) exam for appointing candidates in various government departments and offices, Staff Selection Commission. The examination is organized every year at the national level year. Selection of candidates are done on C-Grade (non- ministerial and non-gazetted category) posts, through this exam. SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Exam is held via 2 different stages. The candidates qualifying both the stages of the examination will be chosen for the merit list and they will get appointed to the desired post in various department states and union territories of India.
Recruited candidates are appointed at Central Government Offices. SSC MTS Application form 2024 is expected to be released by October 2023. Interested candidates should register for SSC MTS 2023 through online mode. Some posts under SSC MTS include Mali, Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Junior Gestetner Operator, etc.
More such comprehensive information about SSC MTS 2024 such as Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Results and more are given in this page.
SSC MTS 2024 Overview
|Name of the Exam||Staff Selection Commission-Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2024|
|Organizing Department||Staff Selection Commission|
|Acronym||SSC MTS 2024|
|Mode of the exam||Paper 1- Online
Paper 2- Offline
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Exam level||National level|
|Purpose of Exam||To appoint candidates for Group-C non-gazetted and non-ministerial posts.|
SSC MTS 2024 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Releases Date||October 2023|
|End Date for the Submission of Online Application Form||November 2023|
|SSC MTS Tire-1 Exam Admit Card||December 2023|
|SSC MTS Tire-1st Exam Date||January 2024|
|SSC MTS Tire-1st Exam Result||April 2024|
|SSC MTS Tire-2nd Exam Date||May 2024|
|Final Result SSC MTS 2024||June 2024|
SSC MTS 2024 Eligibility Criteria
SSC MTS 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the interested candidates are given in the section below:
- A candidate must be of Indian, Bhutanese and Nepalese nationality.
- Other nationality factors also included for SSC MTS 2024.
- One must have passed high school from any affiliated state or central board of education.
- The minimum and maximum age limit to apply for SSC MTS 2024 should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category will avail age relaxation in upper age limit.
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after the withdrawal of the military service|
SSC MTS 2024 Application Form
All the interested students who are willing to apply for SSC MTS 2024 should follow the guidelines laid in the steps below:
- The application form can be acquired from the authorized website of SSC MTS i.e. – www.ssc.nic.in.
- After visiting the official portal, students will have to fill their personal, communicational and educational details in the application form. Most importantly, they need to upload their passport size photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Entrants will have to choose the exam center as per their preferences.
- In the next step, the application form will required class 10th mark sheet, category certificate (if necessary).
- After the uploading of documents, candidates will choose payment options such as credit card, debit card and internet banking for the payment of the application fee.
- Upon successful submission of the application, take out the form’s hard copy and keep it secure for future references.
|General||INR 100 /-|
|Other Backward Caste||INR 100 /-|
|SC/ ST/ Female candidates||Exempted|
For SSC MTS Paper-1:
- Exam Mode: Offline which means exam will be pen and paper based exam.
- Questions Paper Type: Objective type question.
- Total questions: 150 questions
- Total marks : 150 marks
- Duration : 2 hours for General Category
- Exam duration: 2 hours and 40 minutes for Cerebral Palsy/ Visual Handicapped Candidates.
|Subject||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||25||25|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
For SSC MTS Paper II:
- Paper type: Descriptive in nature.
- Contenders need to write a short essay in this question paper.
- Candidates will have to write the essay in English and any language as provided in the 8th schedule of the constitution.
- Conducting authority will provide the topic on the day of the exam.
|Letter in English/ Short Essay or any other language provided in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50 marks|
SSC MTS results 2024 will be published on the official site of the Staff Selection Commission after the commencement of the exam.
The final result will probably be announced in the month of June 2024 tentatively. In order to collect the result, candidates need to visit the authorized web portal of SSC and enter the details like roll number and name. After that the result will be displayed on the candidate’s device screen.