The Government of Karnataka offers scholarship scheme for all those candidates who are unable to support their education financially. The Karnataka Government has introduced an STS Karnataka School Login to apply for the scholarship programme. From this page, you will be able to get the details regarding the Student Tracking System Karnataka Scholarship 2023.
STS (Student Tracking System) Karnataka, is a portal designed to track students’ scorecards and teacher records. One can get student’s and teacher’s processing and data from schools in the state of Karnataka. STS portal supervises student and teacher records in the system, through which one can get details from anywhere in Karnataka state. The government offers various services to the students under this system. One an also track main process of midday meals through the official website of STS login. This is an great initiative taken by the Government of Karnataka and one should not miss this opportunity. To apply for this scholarship scheme you need to get the complete details about STS Karnataka. In this page we have provided full information regarding STS Karnataka such as eligibility criteria, application process, tracking system, benefits of scholarship, documents required and more.
STS Karnataka 2023 Highlights
|Name Of Department||Student Achievement Tracking System, Karnataka|
|Comes Under||Government of Karnataka|
|Start Date Of Registering Online||January 2023 (Expected)|
|Mode Of Apply||Online mode only|
STS Karnataka 2023 Student Tracking System
- School Services: Under school services, the department of state education makes school approval online, renewal submission, school accreditation, school grant permission requests and more. In addition to this, minority schools help minority students in the state of Karnataka.
- Student Achievement Ranking System: Student Achievement Ranking System has an online process to enable the creation of digital records of each teacher and student. The teachers are responsible to regularly update the students’ achievements in their careers so that they can be better assisted.
- Employee Services: These services offers online employee options, therefore faculties in the school and other departments can use this service to check their details. Details regarding issues of NOCs, disciplinary action management, leave management and other employee services will be displayed there.
- DEPARTMENT ONLINE SERVICES: These services are enabled for the approval of school accreditation or for accreditation of minority school. Apart from this, one can use this service during the renewal of any service by the State Education Department to the schools.
- MIS: One can use this service for decision making and coordination, control of information, analysis. They provide the count based and correct catch on the reports provided by the schools to increase the development of the teachers as well as the students.
- Examination Portal: The department will conduct the through online mode and every detail of the examination along with student registration is submitted by the school online. Hall tickets/ Admit Card and other exam material are also provided through the online portal of the examination department.
Karnataka Students Tracking Portal – Benefits
- Karnataka STS online framework will frequently not embark on straightforwardness in the instructable office.
- STS Karnataka Gateway authorizes the Training Division to identify the full potential of the students in the state of Karnataka.
- The Internet provides learning and exam materials to every student of Karnataka.
- Consistency in schooling increases and improves the nature of training.
- Schools not having valid documents can be expelled.
- STS Karnataka understand the ratio of teachers in admission.
STS Karnataka 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the below mentioned eligibility requirements before registering for STS Karnataka 2023:
- The applicant must have to be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The candidate must be studying in a govt STS School.
- Parental income of the candidate will not be more than INR. 2.5 Lakhs per annum from all sources.
- NRI candidates will not be beneficial from this scheme.
- If a candidate is already availing an scholarship then he/ she cannot apply to this scholarship programme.
- The candidate must mandatory pass last year qualifying year.
STS Karnataka 2023 Registration Process
The registration process for STS Karnataka 2023 is presented step by step in the below section:
- The candidate will have to go to the official web portal of Student Achievement Tracking System, Karnataka via @https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/
- Now on the homepage click on the ‘Registration’ option available there.
- After clicking the same, a new page will appear on screen, the form will show up there where you need fill it completely with all the correct details such as category, name, salutation, designation, telephone number, address, educational details, email, etc.
- Click on the Submit button to submit the filled details.
- Now the applicant will receive the OTP on the registered mobile no. You need to enter that OTP in the given field.
- Click on submit button to get successfully registered.
For registration, candidates have to submit the documents as listed below:
- Income Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account details such as account number and IFSC code.
- Identity Card
- Past Year qualifying mark sheet
- DOB Certificate copy
- Domicile proof etc.