The TNPPCAHS (Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences) administers an entrance exam for students seeking admission to postgraduate M.Pharm degree programs at self-financing institutions affiliated with The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University.
Those candidates who are interested and qualified to enroll in this program at one of the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University’s affiliated institutions may fill out an application form based on their eligibility requirements. Applicants will learn more about the TNPPCAHS Admission Timeline, Registration Form, Eligibility Requirements, and Admission Process in this post.
TNPPCAHS 2023: Important Updates
|Courses Offered||Postgraduate M.Pharm Degree|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Conducting Authority||Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
TNPPCAHS Admission 2023 Schedule
Applicants must keep checking with this institution to learn about the Important Admission Schedule, which may be seen in the table below.
|application form Last date||To be announced|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Entrance Examination||To be announced|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
TNPPCAHS 2023 Application Form
On the official site, an application form will be accessible, and applicants who wish to enroll in postgraduate M.Pharm degree programs in self-financing institutions affiliated with The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University can fill out and submit the application form on the provided schedule. The procedures for filling out the application form are shown below.
- First and foremost, candidates should visit the Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences official website.
- A link to the application form will be provided, and applicants will be able to download the application form as well as the university’s prospectus.
- Applicants must fill out the application form completely and accurately before submitting it. The application fee must be paid at the time the application form is submitted.
Documents that should be Compulsorily Presented
- A provisional pass certificate or a Pharm.Degree certificate from the university to which the institution is connected.
- Pharm. Mark sheets from the first semester to the final semester, provided by the university involved.
- Pharm.Degree Permanent Registration Certificate from the State Pharmacy Council.
- A copy of your H.Sc. Certificate, School Leaving Certificate, or College Leaving Certificate as proof of your date of birth.
- Obtain a certificate from the Head of the Institution where you studied in the last year of your B.Pharm. degree.
- Certificate of Eligibility from the University for Applicants who have completed an undergraduate degree at a university other than the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University. (At the time of admission, this certificate must be shown.)
Candidates must pay a cost of Rs.1, 500/- as an application fee.
TNPPCAHS Admission Procedure
Candidates can apply for TNPPCAHS admission by following the steps outlined below.
- Interested and eligible students may apply for the entrance test held by this institution by completing the application form completely and accurately.
- Applicants should plan for the test in order to get qualifying results. For better preparation, they should prioritize the test format and syllabus.
- Applicants must be present with their admit card on the given schedule and at the test center.
- They must take the examination, the results of which will be announced after a few days, and those applicants who pass the examination will be shortlisted in the merit list.
- The merit list applicants would be enrolled after paying the admission fee for their desired course.
TNPPCAHS Admission 2023 Eligibility Requirements
Those applicants who want to fill out the TNPPCAHS application form should first verify their eligibility requirements. For the applicants, the qualifying requirements are listed below.
- Applicants with a B.Pharm.Degree from Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University or any other university recognized by the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University / Pharmacy Council as equivalent may apply for admission.
- Candidates should have received at least 55 percent of the total marks in all semester subject grades in the B.Pharm.Degree course for OC, BC, BCM, MBC, and 50 percent of the total marks in all semester subject marks in the B.Pharm.Degree course for SC, SCA, and ST.
The Undergraduate Entrance Examination will cover all topics and will consist of 125 objective-style questions with four possible answers (A B C D) in English. The exam pattern, which is given below, will be extremely useful for the students.
- Each question will have one answer, for one mark.
- The system of negative marking is not present here.
- If you don’t answer a question, you’ll get a zero.
- If there is more than one response or it is unreadable, no mark will be given for that question.
- The maximum score will be set at 90.
- 125 objective questions will be asked in the exam.
TNPPCAHS Merit List 2023
The merit list will be published on the official website of Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences, and those candidates who received 90 marks in the entrance test plus 10 marks for experience will be shortlisted in the merit list, which is worth 100 marks. After their names are published in the merit list, candidates should contact the institution. Answer papers will not be rechecked, revalued, or totaled again.
In the event that two or more applicants get the same score out of a total of 100 points, an inter-se-merit option shall be decided as follows.
- The results of the Entrance Examination.
- In the final semester of B.Pharm., Examination, the least number of appearances.
- Total marks in the B.Pharm course’s final semester/final year test.
- Someone who is older will be prioritized.
TNPPCAHS Admit Card
Those who have successfully completed their application form may get their Admit Card through the internet by going to the official website.
The Admit Card includes information such as the Exam Date, Exam location, Applicant’s Name, Roll Number, and so on. Applicants must bring their admit cards, as well as any other needed documents, to the test center.