The online application form for the Tripura ANM Admission process will be started soon. Interested candidates must apply for this course online before the last date at the official site of Tripura ANM. It is a nursing training course that is offered to eligible candidates who aspire to join the health department of Tripura state. Tripura Rural Health Department is the official authority that regulates and manages the admission procedure for all eligible applicants. The admission process is also named Tripura Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives Course Admission.
No specific entrance exam will be organized for Tripura ANM Admission 2023. However, candidates have to pass an interview round which will be organized by the officials of the Tripura Rural Health Department. Those candidates who are willing to apply for this course must check the official notification related to Tripura ANM on its official website. Moreover, all such important details related to Tripura ANM Admission 2023 are provided below. Candidates must go through the complete post to have full knowledge of the same.
Tripura ANM Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||Tripura ANM 2023|
|Full form||Tripura Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives course|
|Type of Exam||Nursing|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Organizing department||Tripura Rural Health Department|
Tripura ANM Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Official notification releases on||To be Announced|
|The online application process starts from||To be Announced|
|Last date to apply||To be Announced|
|Interview||To be Announced|
|Selection list publish on||To be Announced|
|Counseling||To be Announced|
|Nomination letter||To be Announced|
Every interested applier who fails to satisfy the eligibility criteria set by the university will not be provided admission in the respective course. Consequently, we have mentioned below some important details of the ANM eligibility criteria for the reference of applicants:
- Age criteria: Applicants over the age of 17 years are eligible to take up the ANM course. Reserved category candidates will get a relaxation of 5 years in the age criteria.
- Academic qualifications: Applicants must have passed the HSC examination from a recognized board of education.
- Mandatory Subjects: They must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Domicile: Those candidates who are of Indian nationality and hold the domicile certificate of Tripura state can apply.
Tripura ANM Application Form
Students who want to apply for Tripura ANM Admission 2023 must download the application form from the official web portal of the Tripura Rural Health Department and then submit the same via online mode. Check the complete process of application form submission below:
- To begin with the application process, candidates have to visit the official website of Tripura Rural Health Department i.e. dme.tripura.gov.in.
- Find the link for the ANM Application and download the application form.
- Once the application form is downloaded, candidates need to fill the same with all the required details in the correct specifications.
- Contenders must make sure that each and every detail entered in the form must be authentic and true. Otherwise, their candidature may get rejected by the officials of Tripura ANM.
- Appliers will then have to upload their scanned photograph and signature in the given formats in the application form.
- Submit the application fee via online mode and take out the print of the confirmation page for further purposes.
|UR/ OBC candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 150/-|
- High School Marksheet and Certificate.
- Madhyamik Examination Admit Card.
- Scanned images of candidate’s colored passport-sized photograph and signature according to the given prescriptions/ formats.
- Applicant’s Permanent Resident Tripura Certificate (PRTC)
- Applicant’s Certificate Certificate of reserved category (if any).
- Disability certificate (if any).
Tripura ANM Selection process
All the aspirants who have registered online will be selected on the basis of their performance in the last qualifying exam and interview round that will be conducted by the officials of Tripura ANM. It must be noted that there will not be any entrance exam for the selection of candidates for the ANM course.
Tripura ANM Result/ Merit List
The merit list or selection will be published on the official website once the authority receives all the applications and the official portal to check the same is www.dme.tripura.gov.in. The rank list or merit list will be prepared by the official authorities of Tripura ANM on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the previous qualifying examination and in the interview round. It will be acquired from the web portal of Tripura Rural Health Department in the form of a PDF. Candidates must save it in their system and get its multiple prints till further admission and counseling procedure.
Tripura ANM Counselling
The information about the counseling process of ANM is provided by the managing department i.e. Tripura Rural Health Department on their official web portal only. During the counseling process, the candidates are asked for their institute choice and to get all of their documents verified at the allotted center. The candidates are required to bring all the necessary documents and certificates for the verification of the same by the authorities of Tripura ANM. After the commencement of the Tripura ANM Counseling round, the candidates will be asked further to process the admission.