Tripura Paramedical Admission 2023: The Directorate of Medical Education, Tripura, was founded and began operations on October 15, 2011. Medical Institutions, Regional Pharmacy Campuses, Nursing Academic institutions in the Governmental and Private Organizations, Clinical Nursing, Paramedical Professional training, and other topics are dealt with by this Directorate. This Directorate oversees the Post Graduate (PG) programmes at a number of medical schools. Medical emergencies situations are dealt with by paramedical science. Paramedical institutions are medical institutions where students are trained to provide life-saving medical assistance to traumatic victims. Individuals who take paramedical programs learn how to become proficient health care workers.
Individuals with a high school diploma or a diploma may submit an application to paramedical programmes at several universities. They must achieve a minimum of 50% in three major subject areas: physics, chemistry, and biology. Individuals may also choose if they wish to pursue a career in pharma medical or another MD or doctor line. Because there are so many different types of physicians, applicants may choose the right one for them. To reach their objective of incorporating a paramedical program into their lives, one must put in a lot of effort.
Tripura Paramedical Admission 2023: Courses
- Perfusion Technology (B.Sc.)
- BASLP stands for Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Therapy.
- BSc in Cardiac Care Technology with a Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Science
The following are the qualifying criteria for the paramedical programs provided in Tripura. Before you start, make sure you have everything you need. Applicants are recommended to read the qualifying requirements thoroughly before beginning the registration process.
- Candidates must have completed a 10+2 or similar certification with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects.
- The candidate must be 17 years old at the time of application.
- Applicants with a Tripura address would be given preference.
- The least cumulative marks necessary to be qualified to pursue these programs should be 40%. Applicants from the OBC, SC, and ST categories must get a score of at least 33%.
- For the unfilled seats remaining following the first stage of admission counselling, a second stage counselling will be held.
- ST applicants would get 20% of seats, SC applicants will receive 16%, and other backward castes will receive 14%.
- The other seats, apart from the creamy layer, are accessible to unreserved applicants.
- Physically challenged applicants who are bona fide inhabitants of Tripura and belong to the ST/SC and unreserved classifications get 3% of the seats.
Tripura Paramedical Application Procedure
- Access the Tripura Directorate of Medical Education’s online webpage (DME, Tripura).
- On the front homepage, search for the link to the digital paramedical registration.
- After then, open the link to be taken to a new screen. And you must initially register by filling out all of the required information.
- Name, email address, phone number, and any required information
- Once you’ve completed the registration process, press the submit option.
- Re-enter your credentials and complete the Tripura paramedic digital registration form by supplying all of your personal information like educational credentials, supporting papers, and so forth.
- Last but not least, submit the relevant documentation as well as the scanned picture.
- Finally, double-check the completed application form before submitting it together with the application money.
Tripura Paramedical Selection Process
In Tripura, candidates for paramedical programs are chosen based on their performance in an entrance exam. Applicants who pass the admission exam will be asked to participate in the counselling procedure. Professional paramedics are in high demand equally in India and internationally. For individuals in the 12th grade, Paramedical provides a variety of programs. The paramedical programs are open to individuals who have completed grade 12 with Science and Biology.
The candidates must present the original papers as well as a set of authorized photocopies for checking. The following are the papers necessary for Tripura paramedical admission in 2023:-
- Grade sheets for 10th and 12th grades.
- Certificate of 12th grade.
- Transfer Certificate, Caste Certification, Migration Certification (if applicable).
- Medical fitness certification Domicile proof Seat allocation letter.
- A duplicate of the fee invoice.
- Photos in passport size.
Paramedical Counselling Procedure
- The last step of the screening procedure for Tripura paramedical enrolment is the counselling procedure.
- The merit list provided by the DME, Tripura, is used to perform the counselling.
- For the counselling procedure to take place, you must be present at the specified day, time, and place. If you do not show up for the counselling stages, you may lose your chance.
- Following your selection for the desired course, you will be required to pay the entrance fee to secure your registration.
- Your entitlement to the given seat will be lost if you do not pay the entry charge.