PJTSAU (Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad is the competent authority that conducts the admission process for Telangana AGRICET 2022. Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University has also published the official notification on their official website i.e. www.pjtsau.edu.in. By clearing the entrance test, candidates will get admission to 4 years duration BSc Agricultural Course. Candidates must check the prospectus for TS AGRICET 2022 as mentioned on the official portal of the exam conducting authority.
The University officials will release the application form at www.pjtsau.edu.in. and candidates submit the form before the due date of its submission. Get the complete details of Telangana AGRICET 2022 from the full post.
TS AGRICET 2022 Highlights
|Name of the exam||Telangana Agriculture Common Entrance Test (TS AGRICET)|
|Exam conducting authority||Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
|Exam mode||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam duration||1.5 hours|
|Medium of exam||Telugu|
TS AGRICET 2022 Important Dates
|Last date for the submission of application forms||June 2022|
|Date of entrance test||June 2022|
- The candidates must possess a Diploma in Agriculture/ Seed Technology from ANGRAU/ PJTSAU (Those candidates who are appearing for Second Year Diploma in Agriculture/ Seed Technology Examinations are also eligible to apply for the test).
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate must be 17 years as of 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates. However, for SC, and ST candidates the upper age limit will be 26 years and for Physically Challenged candidates, the upper age limit is 28 years.
85% of the seats will be allocated to local candidates and 15% of seats will be reserved for unreserved quota, as per the rules and regulations of the Government of Telangana.
TS AGRICET 2022 Application Form
The application form will be available in online mode only and candidates will have to submit it before the last date at www.pjtsau.edu.in. The payment of applicable charges can be made via internet banking debit card and credit card only. Check the details of the application fee below:
|General/ OBC Candidates||INR 1200/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH Candidates||INR 600/-|
- Age proof of the candidate.
- Attested a copy of the SSC mark sheet and Diploma Marks Memorandum.
- Latest Character Certificate issued by the last attended head of the Institute states that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during their study period and they have never been punished or fined.
- Latest Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST/BC’s).
- Two Self addressed envelopes with Rs. 5/- postal stamps (For sending the Admit Card and Rank Card).
- Three passport-size photographs are attached to the application form.
- Demand Draft for Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- in case of SC/ST/PH) made in favor of Comptroller, PJTSAU payable at Hyderabad.
- The completely filled application form must be sent on or before 5.00 pm to the Convenor, AGRICET, Department of Entomology, College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
There will be a total no. of 100 multiple choice objective type questions in the exam. A sample/mock test will be made available for practice purposes and to give the candidate a detail of the Computer Based Test (CBT) at the official website of the University: www.pjtsau.ac.in. one week before the conduction of the exam.
TS AGRICET 2022 Result
The question paper and the answer key will be released at the official web portal of the University i.e. www.pjtsau.edu.in. If candidates face any queries/challenges on questions and the answer key, then they can mail it to the Convenor, AGRICET & AGRIENGGCET, email: [email protected] before the allotted time only, after which no complaints will be received by the authority.
The merit list of the shortlisted candidates will also be released on the website of the University: www. pjtsau.edu.in. While preparing the merit list, in case more than one student secures the same marks/ scores, then a tie shall be followed to decide the relative ranking by considering the following details mentioned below:
- The total marks achieved in AGRICET & AGRIENGGCET
- The percentage of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examinations i.e.,. Diploma in Agriculture / Diploma in Agricultural Engineering/ Diploma in Seed Technology.
- SSC Overall Grade Point.
- If the tie still persists, then the date of birth of the applicants will be considered, the older candidate will be given preference over the younger one.
Admissions will be made strictly as per the rules and regulations of reservation on the basis of merit through the entrance test.