The TS DEECET is a state-level examination for students interested in pursuing a Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed) or a Diploma in Preschool Education (D.P.S.E) program. The Department of School Education, Government of Telangana, administers the TS DEECET. A candidate gets eligible for admission to the government and other private unaided educational institutions after passing this test. Registration, dates, preparation suggestions, and more are all covered in the sections below.
It is a computer-based (online) exam that is used to gain admission to two-year programs provided by Telangana’s government DIETs and private unaided elementary teacher education institutions. Both minority and non-minority institutions are included in this category.
TS DEECET 2023: Highlights
|Level of exam||State|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Authority Conducting||Department of School Education, Government of Telangana|
|Application Mode||Online Application Form|
|Medium||English, Urdu & Telegu|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Test (Online)|
|Format||Objective Type Questions (MCQs)|
TS DEECET 2023 Important Dates
Applicants should maintain track of key dates and finish the application form registration process before the deadline. Applicants should wait for the official TS DEECET announcement since a few of the dates are uncertain.
|Application Form Commencement||2nd week of March 2023|
|Application Form Last Date||2nd week of April 2023|
|Admit Card Release||To be updated|
|Exam Date||To be updated|
|Result Declaration||To be updated|
|Counselling||To be updated|
Applicants should have a thorough understanding of the TS DEECET eligibility requirements provided by the organizing authorities before enrolling and taking the test. Age, nationality, and educational qualification are all requirements for taking the TS DEECET 2023 test. The full qualifying requirements for the TS DEECET are shown below.
The candidate must be a citizen of India. He or she must satisfy the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1947, as modified from time to time, local or non-local status criteria.
As of September 1st, all prospective applicants must be 17 years old. Applicants should be aware that there really is no upper age restriction for admission to the D.El.Ed or DPSE programmes.
All interested applicants must have passed the intermediate (qualifying) test/equivalent in order to sit for the exam. Furthermore, before admission, applicants must have passed the qualifying test.
Aspirants must have received a minimum of 50% in their qualifying test. The minimum marks required for candidates belonging to the SC, ST, or PwD (Person with Disability) categories is 45 percent.
TS DEECET 2023 Application Form
The information bulletin is available for free download on the official website for all interested candidates. Before enrolling for the TS DEECET 2023 test, applicants must verify the eligibility criteria set out by the conducting body, and they must ensure that they meet all of the requirements. Below is a step-by-step guide to completing the application form.
Step-1: Application Fee Payment
- Aspirants should go to the official site.
- Applicants should go to the website’s homepage and click on ‘Application Fee Payment.’
- Applicants must enter their name (as it appears on the SSC), date of birth, medium, and mobile number after accessing the link.
- Choose a fee payment method from the list, such as debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Click on proceed to the payment option
- Make a payment through the online mode. “Transaction is successful” coupled with the payment ID will be shown as confirmation of successful payment of the TS DEECET 2023 registration fee.
Step-2: Fill Application Form
Candidates must click on the ‘Fill Application Form’ button on the main page after successfully paying the application form cost.
- Click the ‘Proceed to Fill Application’ button after entering the payment reference ID, mobile number, and date of birth.
- Candidates must now fill in all required information, including gender, parent’s name, Aadhar number, communication, permanent residence, pin code, and community.
- In the following part, fill in all of the educational information, such as the board name, hall ticket number, year of graduation, and SSC certificate information.
- Upload a current passport-size picture and a scanned copy of the candidate’s signature. The picture should be no more than 50 KB in size, and the signature should be no more than 30 KB.
- If you’re through with the online application form filling, read the statement at the bottom of the page and tick the box.
- Click ‘Preview/Submit’ to submit the application form. A pop-up message will appear, stating, “Your application has been verified successfully.” Please keep a record of your Registration Number in case the contact is needed again.”
Note: Candidates with ambiguous photos/signatures in their applications will have their candidacy dismissed. After the application form has been submitted, no modifications may be made.
Step-3: Fill out the application form and print it.
- Upon completing the TS DEECET 2023 online application, the applicant may print a copy for future reference. It will include all of the applicant’s information supplied at the time of registration.
- It will include all of the applicant’s information supplied at the time of registration
This test is divided into three sections, and the examination is offered in three languages. As a result, the test format for TS DEECET 2023 will vary depending on the medium of paper.
There is no opportunity for re-evaluation or re-totaling since the test is conducted online. As a result, no one may ask the conducting authority for them.
|Topics or Subjects||Total Questions||Marks allocated|
|General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude||10||10|
The paper’s second language is determined by the applicant’s preference. All students, regardless of their second language of choice, are required to learn general English.
|General Urdu/Telegu (applicant’s choice)||20||20|
The curriculum for class X is used during part 3 of the test.