UP B.Ed JEE 2024: B.Ed joint entrance examination is organized in the state of Uttar Pradesh to offer admission in B.Ed course in various Govt and Private colleges. All the eligible candidates can appear in this examination only after applying for the same online mode i.e. via the official website of the conducting authority. Only after clearing this entrance examination, the aspirants will be able to pursue a B.Ed course from some of the top recognized institutions of Uttar Pradesh. UP B.Ed JEE is a state-level entrance test that is commenced once a year only, therefore the aspirants should prepare well for this examination.
UP B.Ed JEE 2024 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Bachelor of Education Joint Entrance Examination 2024|
|Commonly Named As||UP B.Ed JEE|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Course||Bachelor of Education (B.Ed )|
UP B.Ed JEE 2024 Important Dates
|Start date for registration||February 2024|
|Application form starting from||February 2024|
|Registration ending date||March 2024|
|Application fee submits ends on||March 2024|
|Last Date to change exam center||June 2024|
|Admit card release||July 2024|
|UP B.Ed Exam Date 2024||August 2024|
|Result announcement||September 2024|
|Counseling starting from||October 2024|
|Admission process||August 2024|
|Direct admission||August 2024|
- Applicant should possess a Graduation degree with 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university or central university.
Candidates who have successfully passed B. Tech or B.E degree and secured 55% marks in Maths, Science & other subjects are eligible to apply for the same.
- Candidates having post-graduation degrees should have acquired 50% marks in aggregate.
- Reserved categories such as SC/ ST will be eligible to get 5% relaxation as per the norms of the Uttar Pradesh Govt.
- The minimum age of the entrant is set up to 21 years of age.
- The authorities have not defined any upper age limit.
- The interested entrant needs to hold the nationality of India.
- Candidates must own a domicile certificate from Uttar Pradesh state.
UP B.Ed JEE 2024 Application Form
- The Application form filling date is going to be available from February 2024 till March 2024.
- To avoid the penalty of fee, applicants need to submit the form before the last date.
- Application Correction will also be provided for those who need to make any modifications to their details.
- The candidate may obtain the application form either through the official website of the conducting board or by directly visiting the university in person.
- Entrants have to input all the necessary particulars in the application form very carefully and accurately.
- The incorrectly filled information will cause the cancellation of your application.
- Candidates should open the authorized website of the university and download both brochures and forms from the website.
- As per the instructions mentioned in the application brochure, applicants can begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, fill up the information for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s or guardian details, and more.
- In the application form, candidates have to provide their scanned images of photographs and signatures in the given prescriptions.
- After the application form is successful, get its print and keep it safe till the commencement of the admission process.
|With late Fee- Gen/ OBC||Rs.1600/-|
|With Late Fee- SC/ ST||Rs.800/-|
- The exam will only contain objective-type questions(MCQ).
- The paper will hold two sections i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- The duration of the Exam will be 3 hours for Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- For every correct answer, the entrant will receive 3 marks.
- For every incorrect answer, the entrant will face a loss of 1 mark.
We have provided the tabular representation of sections, questions, and marks in both Paper 1 and Paper 2:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Aptitude Test||50||100|
|Subject Specialization (humanities, commerce, science, and agriculture)||50||100|
UP B.Ed JEE 2024 Cut Off/ Result
Cut off are the minimum marks which are set by the authority of UP B.Ed JEE in order to qualify the exam. The conducting board will release the cutoff after the declaration of results. The result is going to be obtainable only through online means for the aspirants. Along with the result, B.Ed JEE Score Card will also be released online. Participants are recommended to visit the official website of UP Board or Lucknow University to get access to their outcomes. They will easily be able to view their result by providing their registration no. on the official portal of the university or board.