UP B.Ed. JEE 2024: The Uttar Pradesh Board and the University of Lucknow are joined together in order to commence the B.Ed. JEE examination in the state of Uttar Pradesh. This entrance examination is designed for the candidates who are interested in pursuing B.Ed. programme from recognized universities in the state of Uttar Pradesh. All the eligible candidates can appear in this examination only after applying for the same through online mode i.e. via the official website of the conducting authority- “www.upbed.nic.in“. Only after clearing this entrance examination, the aspirants will be able to pursue B.Ed. course from some of the top recognized institutions of Uttar Pradesh.
UP B.Ed. JEE is a state-level entrance test which is commenced once a year only, therefore the aspirants should prepare well for this examination. Aspirants can read more detailed information about UP B.Ed. JEE 2024 through the given below article as it involves UP B.Ed. JEE 2024 Entrance Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Applying Process, Application Fee, Paper Pattern, Results, Cut off and more.
UP B.Ed. JEE 2024 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Bachelor of Education Joint Entrance Examination 2024|
|Commonly Named As||UP B.Ed. JEE|
|Conducting Agency||Uttar Pradesh Board in partnership with Lucknow University|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Course||Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)|
UP B.Ed. JEE 2024 Important Dates
|Events||Exam Date (Tentative)|
|Start date for registration||February 2024|
|Application form starting from||February 2024|
|Registration ending date||March 2024|
|Application fee submits ends on||March 2024|
|Last Date to change exam center||June 2024|
|Admit card release||July 2024|
|UP B.Ed Exam Date 2024||August 2024|
|Result announcement||September 2024|
|Counseling starting from||October 2024|
|Admission process||August 2024|
|Direct admission||August 2024|
UP B.Ed. JEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Check out the complete UP B.Ed. JEE 2024 eligibility before filling out its application form:
- Applicant should possess a Graduation degree with 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university or central university.
Candidates who have successfully passed B. Tech or B.E degree and secured 55% marks in Maths, Science & other subjects are eligible to apply for the same.
- Candidates having postgraduation degree should have acquired 50% marks in aggregate.
- Reserved category such as SC/ ST will be eligible to get 5% relaxation as per the norms of Uttar Pradesh Govt.
- The minimum age of the entrant is set up to 21 years of age.
- The authorities have not defined any upper age limit.
- The interested entrant needs to hold the nationality of India.
- Candidates must own a domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh state.
UP B.Ed. JEE 2024 Application Form
- The Application form filling date is going to be available from February 2024 till March 2024.
- To avoid the penalty of fee, applicants need to submit the form before the last date.
- UP B.Ed. JEE 2024 Application Correction will also be provided for those who need to make any modification in their details.
- The candidate may obtain the application form either through the official website of the conducting board or by directly visiting the university in person.
- Entrants have to input all the necessary particulars in the application form very carefully and accurately.
- The incorrectly filled information will cause the cancellation of your application.
- Candidates should open the authorized website of the university and download both brochure and form from the website.
- As per the instructions mentioned in the application brochure, applicants can begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, fill up information for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s or guardian details, and more.
- In the application form, candidates have to provide their scanned images of photographs and signatures in the given prescriptions.
- After the application form is successful, get its print and keep it safe till the commencement of admission process.
|With late Fee- Gen/ OBC||Rs.1600/-|
|With Late Fee- SC/ ST||Rs.800/-|
- The exam will only contain objective-type questions(MCQ).
- The paper will hold two sections i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- The duration of the Exam will be 3 hours for each Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- For every correct answer, entrant will receive 3 marks.
- For every incorrect answer, entrant will face a loss of 1 mark.
We have provided the tabular representation of sections, questions and marks in both Paper 1 and Paper 2:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Aptitude Test||50||100|
|Subject Specialization (humanities, commerce, science and agriculture)||50||100|
Cut Off/ Result
Cut off are the minimum marks which is set by the authority of UP B.Ed. JEE in order to qualify the exam. The conducting board will release the cutoff after the declaration of results. The result is going to be obtainable only through online means for the aspirants. Along with the result, UP B.Ed. JEE 2024 Score Card will also be released online. Participants are recommended to visit the official website of UP Board or Lucknow University to get access to their outcome. They will easily be able to view their result by providing their registration no. on the official portal of the university or board.