UP B.Ed Online Form 2022: Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Application form will be released in the 2nd week of February 2022. Interested candidates can fill the UP B.Ed application online mode. Candidates will have to complete and submit the UP B.Ed registration form before the specified due date. Candidates can visit the official website of Lucknow University to complete the UP B.Ed application process. In order to submit the application form of UP B.Ed JEE 2022, the candidates are required to fill in personal, academic, and other details in the application form. Read this article to gain complete information on the UP B.Ed 2022 application form.
UP B.Ed Online Form 2022 Schedule
|Notification release date||2nd week of February 2022|
|Start of the registration process||2nd week of February 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of March 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fees||2nd week of March 2022|
|Admit card release date||Available soon|
|Exam Date||Available soon|
- Domicile – Candidates must have the local domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh for admission in UP B.Ed JEE.
- Age limit – There is no upper age limit required, however, the candidate’s age must be 21 years for taking UP B.Ed JEE 2022.
- Educational Qualification – The academic qualification required for UP B.Ed JEE is given below:
- Candidates must have completed a graduation degree with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognized University in Uttar Pradesh or a Central University across India.
- Candidates who have an engineering or technology degree are also eligible to apply. Also, they must have secured 55% marks in all the subjects.
- Postgraduate candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% to apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2022.
UP B.Ed Exam Pattern
All the questions will be of Objective type. All the questions in both the test papers will carry 2 marks for each correct answer.
There will be negative marking. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
In Test Paper 1, there will be a total no. of 100 questions. 50 questions for Part A and 50 questions for Part B.
In Part, A questions will be asked from General Knowledge which will include various topics like history, geography, politics, sports, current affairs, etc.
In Part B questions will test language skills. Candidates can choose Hindi or English any language.
General Topics will be covered in both the language in English: Tense accuracy, Paragraph, Synonyms / Antonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Vocabulary enhancement, etc.
Hindi: Vyaakaran (Grammer), Upasarg/Pratyay (Prefixes / Suffixes), Gadyaansh (Paragraphs); Sandhi / Samaras (Creating Words with mixing 2 or more words)
In Test paper 2 there will be 100 questions in total. 50 questions for Part A and 50 questions for Part B.
In Part, A questions will be asked from General Aptitude which will include various topics like reasoning and analysis, time and distance, coding & decoding, puzzle, number system & symbol series, profit, and loss interest calculation, etc.
In Part B questions will test Subject Ability as is selected by the applicant. Topics from the subject are based on class 11th, class 12th, and Graduation syllabus.
UP B.Ed 2022 Cut off
Cut off are the minimum marks which is set by the authority required to qualify for the exam. The cut-off is released after the declaration of results. Based on the past year’s offs and experts’ prediction, candidates can check the expected cut off below:
- Part A of the question paper is divided into two sections- general knowledge and language (Hindi/English).
- There will be 50 questions in each section carrying a total of 200 marks.
- Maximum marks for each section will be 100 and the expected cut-off for the General Knowledge section will be 57-68 out of 100.
- The expected cut-off for the Language Section will be 54-62 out of 100.
- The question paper consists of two sections in Part B – General Aptitude Test & Subject Specific Ability.
- The expected cut-off marks for General Aptitude Test Section is 41-59 out of 100.
- The expected overall Cut off for Part B is to be between 98 and 119 out of 200.
UP B.Ed Online Form 2022 FAQs
Question: When will the UP B.Ed Online Form available?
Ans. In the 2nd week of February 2022.
Question: Is there any negative marking in the UP B.Ed exam?
Ans. Yes, there will be negative marking.
Question: What is the application fee for ST/SC category applicants?
Ans. The application fee will be INR 750 for SC/ST candidates of UP state.
Question: What is the application mode of UP B.Ed 2022?
Ans. The application mode will be online.