Uttarakhand B.Ed Exam 2022: It is organized by HNBGU (Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University) Srinagar (Pauri Garhwal) Uttarakhand & Kumaun University, Uttarakhand. Those candidates who are seeking admission into B.Ed courses can apply online by filling the application form after checking their eligibility criteria. Candidates can check the full details of the Uttarakhand B.Ed exam 2022 in this article.
Uttarakhand B.Ed 2022 Schedule
|The online application process begins||June 2022|
|Last date of submitting the application form||June 2022|
|Last date of submitting the application form with a late fee Rs.200||June 2022|
|Admit card release date||July 2022|
|Exam date||July 2022|
|1st counseling||August 2022|
|2nd counseling||September 2022|
Candidates need to meet certain eligibility criteria to apply for the Uttarakhand B.Ed exam 2022:
- Age Limit: The candidate’s age limit has not been specified yet.
- Nationality: The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have done Graduation/PG/Equivalent degree from a recognized University/Institution.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in their graduation or post-graduation.
- Relaxation: Candidates belonging to SC / ST and OBC categories must have obtained at least 45% marks.
Uttarakhand B.Ed Application Form 2022
Candidates need to fill out the application form online by visiting the official website of HNBGU. They are advised to keep the following below mentioned details in their mind before filling out the application form:
- The Uttarakhand B.Ed exam form 2022 will be available online mode. Applicants have to visit the official web portal of HNBGU to fill out the application form.
- The application form will be available to the candidates from the 1st week of May 2022 to the 3rd week of May 2022.
- Before filling out the application form, candidates are advised to read the instructions completely and carefully.
- Applicants must fill in all the required details in the application form perfectly.
- Candidates should submit the application fee along with the necessary documents in the application form before the due date.
- Applicants must not forget to take out a hard copy of the application form.
- The application fee for General and OBC candidates is INR 800/-
- The application fee for SC/ST candidates is INR 400/-
- The fee can be paid through debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
- And, can only be paid through online mode. There is no offline mode available to pay the application fee.
Following documents are required while filling out Uttarakhand B.Ed Application form 2022:
- 10th class mark sheet and passing certificate of the candidate.
- 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Category certificate (if required) of the applicant.
- Transfer certificate of the applicant.
- Character certificate of the applicant.
- Passport size photograph of the candidate.
- There will be two Papers
- Ist Paper- (Hindi /English/General Knowledge)
- IInd Paper- (Aptitude Science, Arts orCommerce)
- Total 3 hours of duration will be provided for both papers (Paper 1st and Paper 2nd)
- Paper Ist and IInd are of 200 marks each paper constituting a total of 400 marks.
- 100 seats are reserved for Birla Parisar
- 50 seats are reserved for BGR Parisar Pauri
- 50 seats are reserved for Swami Ramteerth Parisar
Uttarakhand B.Ed 2022 FAQs
Question: How to apply for Uttarakhand B.Ed admission 2022?
Ans. Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website or can apply through a direct link on this page.
Question: What are the application charges for OBC candidates to apply for the Uttarakhand B.Ed exam 2022?
Ans. OBC category candidates will have to pay INR 800/-.
Question: When will the online process for B.Ed Admission 2022 begin?
Ans. The online application process for B.Ed Admission 2022 will begin in the 1st week of May 2022.