The abbreviation GNM refers to the general Nurse Midwifery course. Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical University (HNBUMU) is the organizing body that releases all of the notifications associated with the admission procedure for the reference of applicants in online mode on the university’s official website and conducts the admission procedure for the applicants. Applicants who wish to take part in the government’s admission procedure, also known as HNB Uttarakhand GNM 2023, must fill out an application form. Applicants must pass and upload an application form, as well as meet the institution’s qualifying criteria, to be evaluated for admission to different universities and colleges that offer general nurse and midwife courses.
Uttarakhand GNM 2023: Dates
|Online Sign-Up||August 2023|
|Apply by||October 2023|
|Admit Card||October 2023|
|Exam Date||October 2023|
|Answers Key||October 2023|
|Answer Key Obstruction||October 2023|
|1st Round Counseling|
|Registering, Fees, And Choices||December 2023|
|Allotment Result||December 2023|
|Arrival at Allotted College||December 2023|
|2nd Round Counseling|
|2nd Round Vacant Seat Matrix||December 2023|
|Fresh Choice Filling & Locking||December 2023|
|Result Declaration||January 2023|
- To be considered for admission to the GNM program, applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 35 at the time of application.
- The candidate who wishes to be considered for admission to the GNM program must have passed his or her HSC exam in any stream from a recognized board of education or university.
- The candidate must get a minimum of 40 percent marks in the HSC examinations (passing grades, which is a minimum of 35 percent marks in the case of reserved category students) to be considered.
Uttarakhand GNM 2023 Application Form
- The application form is expected to be released soon.
- The application forms will be accessible in an online format on the official website shortly.
- Applicants must first go to the university’s official website to complete their application.
- Following that, candidates were required to create an account on the official website.
- After completing the registration process, candidates were allowed to log into the website using their registration number and date of birth.
To proceed, candidates must begin filling out the application form by providing the required information, which is shown below:
- Specifics about yourself.
- Information about how to get in contact.
- Specifics about your educational background.
- Specifics about the course.
- Information about the parents.
- You must pay your application costs as soon as possible throughout the application process.
- Fees for applications are charged differently depending on the type of applicants.
- Applicants in the general category were required to pay Rs 800/- as an application fee.
- Applicants from the reserved categories were required to pay a Rs 500/- application fee.
- The application fee must be paid both online (using a payment gateway method such as a debit card, credit card, or net banking) and offline (using cash or check) (bank challan)
- The applicants should be aware that after the application money has been paid, it will not be returned to their accounts.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Uttarakhand GNM 2023 Exam is scheduled to take place in October 2023.
- Objective-type questions (MCQs) will be used in the test, and each question will have four multiple-choice responses.
- The number of questions on the exam paper will be 100, and each question will be worth one point.
- The examinations will be conducted in an offline format (Pen Paper-based Test).
- The test will be conducted in two languages, which are English and Hindi, respectively.
- The duration of the test will be two hours for the Entrance Examination
- There will be one point awarded for each right response, and no points will be awarded for questions that are not tried.
- There are no deductions for any incorrect answers received.
|Subject Name||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
Uttarakhand GNM Merit List
- Authorities will admit candidates based on their merits on the merit list. It will be accessible in an online format on the university’s official website. To check the merit list, candidates must go to the university’s official website and get the merit list from there.
- The merit list will be compiled based on the candidates’ performance in previous qualifying academic examinations. Official authorities will invite candidates for further counseling sessions once the merit list is announced.
|B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023||GNM Nursing Admission 2023|
Uttarakhand GNM Counseling
Officials from the institution will conduct a counseling round for candidates seeking admission to GNM programs. Applicants who want to be considered for admission to the GNM program must attend the counseling session. The merit list produced by the official authorities will be the only basis for the counseling round.
- The therapy session will be split into two parts. As a result, the second round of counseling will take place in October 2023. To participate in the counseling phase, applicants must complete the registration form found on the official website.
- On the official website, candidates may also choose a course based on their preferences and lock the selections they’ve made. The authorities will then distribute seats during the first round of counseling. Applicants must also download the seat allocation letter from the website during the second counseling session.
- Applicants must go to the assigned institution with all of the following papers for confirmation after downloading the seat allocation letter:
- SSC report card.
- Mark sheet for the HSC.
- Valid picture identification is required.
- Certificate of Caste.
- Certificate of Residence.
- Admissions card.
- Letter of seat allotment.