The registration process for WBJEE JENPAS UG (West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam for Nursing, Paramedical, and Allied Sciences) will be started in the 1st week of January 2023. Basically, it is a state-level entrance exam that is commenced every year to offer admission to eligible candidates in courses such as B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Dialysis, B.Sc. Radiology & Imaging Sciences, B.Sc. Electrophysiology, etc. Admission to such courses will be offered via the entrance test only. Only those who get successful in qualifying for this entrance test will be granted admission to the desired course. Aspirants who are 12th pass or still in class 12th are eligible to take up this state-level entrance test. Qualified candidates will receive admission to the colleges/ universities of West Bengal state.
Interested candidates must go through the complete article to know more such as entrance exam, eligibility criteria, application form, fees, exam pattern, result, etc.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||WBJEE JENPAS UG- Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical, Allied Sciences Under Graduate|
|Exam conducting body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Mode of the exam||Pen-paper based (Offline)|
|Courses offered via exam||BHA, B.Sc. PT, B.Sc. PA, B.Sc. OTT, B.Sc. CCT, BMLT, BASLP, B.Sc. Nursing, BPT|
|Exam held for admission into||Various Govt and self-financed institutes/ universities of West Bengal|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|No. of papers in the test||2|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
|Duration||1.5 hours for each paper|
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 Important Dates
|The application form begins from||1st week of January 2023|
|The application process ends||3rd week of January 2023|
|Admit card||1st week of May 2023|
|Exam Date||3rdweek of May 2023|
|Result for 2023||1st week of June 2023|
Nationality: Only a citizen of India can take part in the entrance examination.
B.Sc. Nursing (for Females only):
- Educational Qualification: Applicant must have passed 12th standard from a recognized board/university.
- Marks: General category applicants should have acquired 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English for the general category. For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD, a minimum of 40% marks must be there.
- Domicile: She should have a valid domicile certificate of West Bengal.
- Educational Qualification: Qualifying 12th exams from a recognized board is mandatory. Those who are currently studying in the 12th standard and their result will declare before the commencement of counseling, can apply too.
- Marks: General category applicants should have gained 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category candidates, 45% marks are required.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 Application Process
- To begin with the application process for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023, the first step is registration.
- Fill in the required details with all your correct data and complete the registration process.
- After the registration is successful, the login credentials will get generated.
- Then, fill in other important details required in the application form such as the rest of the personal details and academic details.
- Then, upload the images of your documents and photographs in the scanned format and pay the application fee.
- Lastly, take out a print copy of the confirmation page for further usage.
The WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 application fee payment can be made in online mode via credit/debit card and net banking methods only.
- Exam Language: The medium of examination will be English and Bengali languages.
- Total Question: 100 questions will be asked (50 from each paper).
- Question Type: Objective-Based Multiple-Choice Type.
- Duration: 2 hours to solve the entire question paper.
- Marking Scheme: +2 marks for the appropriate answer, -1/2 mark for the wrong response and 0 mark for non attempted questions.
- Total Papers: 2 exams one in biology and the other will be of chemistry and physics.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 Results
- Results will be made accessible in the form of a Rank Card which can be easily downloaded through the student login. It will have the relevant scores and rank obtained by the candidate.
- Rank cards with scores are issued to all candidates who have taken part in the entrance test.
- Candidates can view and download/ save it by logging in to the official website (wbjeeb.nic.in) with their password.
- All of the students might not be eligible for counseling in case they fail to qualify/ score the cut-off score decided by the board.
- The cut-off scores will be out before the conduction of counseling sessions.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 Documents Required
Selected candidates have to produce a few documents for the WBJEE JENPAS UG document verification process:
- Allotment letter
- WBJEE 2023 hall ticket/ admit card
- WBJEE 2023 rank card
- Domicile certificate
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Age proof (10th class admit card or certificate/ birth certificate)
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Central- Kolkata
- North/ Saltlake- Kolkata
- South- Kolkata