The online application form for WBUHS will soon be released at their official web portal. The West Bengal University of Health Science shortened for WBUHS will notify its admission details for various courses in different academic programmes online. All those contenders who are interested and successfully satisfy the eligibility criteria for the admission may apply and get a seat in the West Bengal University of Health Sciences for their desired course.
Candidates are recommended to submit the duly filled WBUHS application form as per the schedule mentioned in the official notification at their website. Aspirants can get all the complete details regarding West Bengal University of Health Sciences Admission 2023 from this page.
WBUHS Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online application form release date||July 2023|
|Last date to fill the form||August 2023|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee||October 2023|
- M.Sc (Honours)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Post Graduate Courses
- MS/ MD/ PG Diploma in Modern Medicine
- Sc. Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- Amendment of Regulation of M.B.B.S
- Master in Hospital Management – Rules and Regulations
- D Courses
WBUHS Admission 2023 Eligibility Requirements
- The candidates must have passed Higher/ Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination or any other equivalent to 10+2 with compulsory subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Bio-technology/ Biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Those who have cleared the 10+2 examination of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or any other equivalent examination recognized by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences with compulsory subjects Physics, Biology, and Chemistry as optional subjects can get admission in 1st year.
- He/ She must have acquired a minimum of 50% of the aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in the qualifying examination.
- A candidate must pass 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English (PCBE).
- Or he/ she must have passed senior school certificate examination or pre-degree examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (PCBE) subjects.
- The applying candidate must be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- A candidate must have a degree of B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing by an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- They must have acquired a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in the same. Apart from this, a minimum of one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing is required.
- OR candidates must have minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- A candidate should be medically fit.
- 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given in WBUHS 2023.
- Candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination or its equivalent with compulsory subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, English, Biology, and any 5th subject are eligible for admission to the course.
- Applicant who has passed 10+2 in science or equivalent with physics, chemistry and biology/ mathematics with 50% marks in aggregate will be eligible for the admission of this course.
- Candidate having MBBS degree or equivalent qualification as specified by the Medical Council of India (MCI) are eligible.
- He / She must hold a permanent registration with MCI / West Bengal Medical Council (WBMC).
- A candidate must hold an MBBS degree or equivalent qualification as specified by the Medical Council of India (MCI) in order to be eligible.
- He / She should have already obtained permanent registration with West Bengal Medical Council (WBMC)/ MCI.
- Candidate should have a degree of BDS.
WBUHS Admission 2023 Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates who meet each and every eligibility criteria can apply through visiting the official web portal of the WBUHS i.e. wbuhs.ac.in. It is advised to the candidates to read all the instructions and guidelines related to the application process at the official website only. Fill in all details as per the instructions in the WBUHS application form. Candidates need to upload their scanned copy of recent passport size photograph in the prescribed manner. Click on submit only after re-checking the application form twice and send the same to the postal address of the WBUHS as mentioned below:
The West Bengal University of Health Sciences,
DD- 36, Salt Lake,
Sector- 1 Kolkata – 700 064
WBUHS Admission 2023 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be finalized on the basis of the written entrance exam, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview which will be conducted by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences itself. Candidates, who crack the entire three levels mentioned above, will get admission in the desired applied programme in the West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
WBUHS Admission 2023 Result
West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) provides admission to the eligible candidates in undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral in different specializations. The result of the WBUHS written test, group discussion and personal interview will be hosted on the official website of West Bengal University of Health Sciences. Participants can check the result by providing their login credentials or details mentioned on the admit card.