Wipro Company is a very reputed IT firm that hires graduates through Wipro Off Campus Drive. It will soon start the Wipro off campus drive for 2023 batch students. Those candidates who hold a degree in B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ BSc will be eligible for Wipro recruitment 2023. Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that offers information technology, business process services, and consulting services. It is ranked as the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. Wipro Company also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with approximately 195,000 employees. The company focuses on these technologies namely, Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Risk, Internet of things, Mobility, Big Data, Cyber Security, etc.
Wipro Off Campus 2023 batch freshers looking for the Wipro Off Campus Drive should check this page which will help you to know the latest information related to Wipro Off Campus Drive For Graduates of 2023. Candidates will soon be able to apply for the off-campus recruitment drive via the official web portal of Wipro @www.wipro.com. More details about Wipro off-campus eligibility criteria, selection process, online test process, the application process, etc. are presented in this post.
As Wipro releases the official notification about off-campus drive, we will update the schedule and other details on this page….for more latest updates Stay Connected.
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Company||Wipro|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, BCA, BSc|
|Year Of Passing||2021, 2022, 2023 Batch Freshers|
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Industry||IT consultancy / IT Software|
Job Responsibilities for Wipro Recruitment 2023
Candidate should be ready to work on:
- Delivering test plans, clear analysis, and standard operating procedures for project work.
- Completing system configuration and testing to ensure the system is operating according to requirements.
- Developing, coordinating, and training team members on technology and quality assurance basics.
- Creating a culture of continuous upgrading.
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 Eligibility Requirements
- Candidates with good academic records are eligible for the off-campus drive.
- They should possess good communication skills.
- The age limit is 18-28 years to be eligible.
- Furthermore, the candidates should be flexible to work not only for day shifts but also for night shifts.
- Contenders must also have some technical content.
The aspirants who wish to apply for the Wipro Off-Campus 2023 Drive should check the marks criteria given below.
- B.E/ B.Tech – CS/ E&I/ EEE/ ECE/ IT/ Aeronautical/ Production Engineering/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Mechatronics degrees are required.
- The batch of 2023, 2022, 2021 are eligible to take part in the campus drive.
- Candidates must have completed 10th Standard/12th Standard with 60% or above in order to be eligible.
- In graduation, applicants should have obtained 60% or above or a minimum of 6.00 CGPA or its equivalent (as per the university guidelines).
- Those who satisfy the eligibility criteria should also check the backlog criteria. Consequently, applicants should not have any backlogs.
- In the case of backlogs, the aspirants must clear them before joining the Wipro company.
- The aspirant should have done a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All backlogs and arrears need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Candidates who have appeared in any selection process held by Wipro Company in the last six months are not eligible for the campus drive.
- They should pass all the exams/ viva-voice/ training and must not possess any pending attendance requirement with the institution/ college.
Skills Required by the Company
The willing contenders to join the Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 should read the required skills needed to crack this job as specified below:
- The contender should be good at communication skills and he/she must be well-mannered.
- They should be good at mathematics and logical skills and perform well in the coding segment.
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 Registration Process
There are several ways to apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023. The candidates who are eligible can apply for this job through the steps below:
- Open the official web page of Wipro @ www.wipro.com.
- Now, check whether you are eligible for this drive.
- Click on the concerned link and read the eligibility criteria.
- Interested candidates can fill in all the details and click on submit.
- Consequently, save your registration id and password for future references.
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 Test Pattern
|Rounds||Sections||No. of questions||Time limit|
|Online Test||Quantitative Aptitude||16||16 mins|
|Logical Reasoning||14||14 mins|
|Verbal Ability||18||18 mins|
|Written Communication Test||Essay Writing||01||20 mins|
|Online Programming Test||Coding||02||PE Role- 60 mins
GET Role- 45 mins
Selection Process for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023
The talented, eligible, and skilled candidates can apply for this job. As it is very much obvious that securing a job in MNC is not that easy. Consequently, every individual should work hard for this. Wipro Company is the topmost of all the MNCs. Likely, the selection procedure of the same consists of different rounds/ stages. The first round is a written test where you have to be good at mathematics. And this round will be followed by a JAM (Just A Minute) or group discussion. In addition to that, there will be a technical round as well as an HR round for the final selection of the aspirants.
- Verbal & Analytical
- Coding test on C++ or Java
- Written Communication Test
Important Documents Required
- Candidates will have to carry a copy of the Latest Resume (updated).
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) along with three passport size photographs is required too.
- Any Government Certified Identity Proof like the PAN (Highly recommended), Passport, Voter ID.
- All the other vital educational certificates along with the Xerox copies.