Accenture Company hires freshers engineering graduates for many positions via the Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023. The company hires for various roles across India. Accenture company is soon going to recruit candidates for graduates off-campus for the year 2023. Those aspirants who have B.Tech/ B.E/ Any Graduation degree will be eligible for the recruitment drive. Engineering Graduates degree in any Streams/Branch Pass out in the year mentioned by the Accenture officials are eligible to apply. Accenture will hire 2022, 2023 Batch Freshers for Management Level- New Associate, Associate Software Engineer (ASE) positions. Candidates can check the official website of Accenture for career-related details through this page also.
Accenture accepts applications from eligible and dynamic candidates for various positions. Nowadays most of the candidates are choosing IT firms as their career option. Consequently, in order to help them, we are providing the Accenture Off Campus Drive details on this page.
As Accenture releases the official notification about off-campus drive, we will update the schedule and other details on this page….for more latest updates Stay Connected.
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Name of the Company
|Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, B.Tech, BE, MCA, MBA, ME, M.Tech Degree Holder
|Year Of Passing
|2021, 2022, 2023 Batch Freshers
- Anticipate and resolve business issues with agility.
- Possess an aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Delivering code and quality expectations and participating in associate reviews.
- Taking ownership of the successful accomplishment of the solution.
- Supporting infrastructure operations or managing delivery for IT production services and systems.
- Flexibility to shift for project deployment across India.
- Working in 24X7 shifts basis business requirements.
Before proceeding ahead to register for campus drive, the candidates need to satisfy the eligibility criteria mandatory. If any of the individuals applied without satisfying the below-mentioned criteria, then those applications will be rejected:
- B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA students IT/ CS/ Circuit branches graduated in the academic year of 2021, 2022, 2023 batch are eligible for the off-campus drive.
- An aggregate of 65% and above or 7.25 CGPA in B.Tech/ BE/ MCA at the time of the recruitment process should be there.
- No active backlog should be there at the time of application to Accenture.
- A maximum 1-year gap in education (after 10th standard till graduation) will be accepted.
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 Registration Process
To guide the candidates about the registration process of campus drive we have provided some of the steps in the below section:
- At first, visit the authorized web portal of Accenture i.e. www.accenture.com.
- On the homepage of the website, check for the “Careers” link.
- A search box appears on the page where you have to fill in the job title and click on search.
- The current openings of Accenture will appear on the screen.
- Select your desired job according to your interest and apply for it.
- Fill in all the details and submit the form before the submission date ends.
- Take a print of the submitted registration form for future reference.
Once all the applications are accepted by the officials, they will send an Email to the qualified and eligible applicants to attend the drive. So the applicants have to take a printout of the page and carry this call letter along with them to appear for the entrance of campus drive.
Test Pattern for the Recruitment Drive
First Assessment will consist of two stages:
- Cognitive Ability and Technical Round
- Coding Round
|Number of Questions
It must be noted that the coding round is a mandatory round. While those candidates who cleared the Cognitive Ability and Technical Round must have to appear for this round. This is an Elimination round and its scores will be considered at the final Interview.
In the Second Assessment, there will be Accenture Communication Assessment Round which is not an elimination round. Candidates will be tested in the parameters like Pronunciation, Fluency, Vocabulary, and Sentence Mastery.
Selection Procedure for Accenture Off Campus Drive
Every year Accenture Company holds the recruitment process to recruit eligible candidates for various positions. In the process of the selection, the contenders will have to appear for the Cognitive and Technical Assessment, Communication Test, Coding Test, and lastly Interview Round. In order to perform well in the online test, contenders can use pretty information for instance the test syllabus and the previous year’s placement papers online. Moreover, we have tried to possible information regarding the recruitment in this article. We suggest the aspirants get the useful stuff and crack the campus drive exam 2023 easily and secure a job at such a reputed IT firm. The Accenture Company offers a pretty good salary package as well as extra benefits for the shortlisted candidates.
Important Documents Required
While appearing for the Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023, the candidates should not forget to carry the following documents:
- Applicant’s latest passport size photocopies.
- Latest Resume (updated).
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th Class.
- Certificates of Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Original and photocopy of the photo identity proof.