Staff Selection Commission releases official notification for SSC JHT recruitments every year. For the year 2022, the official notification is released in the month of July 2022. The Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator exam is conducted to appoint candidates for the posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator. Usually, the exams for Junior Hindi Translator occur in November. Those candidates who are interested to apply for the Junior Hindi Translator recruitment need to check out the official website for all the latest notifications. From this article, we have provided all the relevant information regarding SSC JHT such as eligibility criteria, the application process, pattern, and more. Read the complete article to get all the info.
SSC has been released the dates for Junior Hindi Translator Exam, The online application can be submitted from 22nd August to 21 September 2022.
SSC JHT 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||SSC JHT (Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator)|
|Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Category||Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Translator, Junior Translator|
|Vacancies||Not yet notified|
|Selection process||Paper 1, Paper 2, and Document Verification|
SSC JHT 2022 Important Dates
|Release of official notification||22nd August 2022|
|The official application process begins from||22nd August 2022|
|Last date of submitting the application form||21 September 2022|
|Release of admit card||October 2022|
|Date of Exam||November 2022|
|Result declaration||December 2022|
|Paper-II Exam date||February 2022|
|Paper-II Result||March 2022|
|Declaration of Result||June 2022|
- The candidate must be a citizen of India /A subject of Nepal/ Bhutan to be eligible for SSC JHT.
- A refugee from Tibet who migrated to permanently settle in India can apply too.
Candidates must hold a:
- Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a mandatory subject from a UGC-recognized university.
- Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a mandatory subject from a UGC-recognized university.
- Master’s Degree with Hindi medium in any subject (except English/ Hindi) and English as a mandatory subject from any UGC recognized university.
- Master’s Degree with English medium in any subject (except English/ Hindi) and Hindi as a mandatory subject from any UGC recognized university.
- Master’s Degree in any subject (except English/ Hindi) with Hindi and English as an elective or mandatory subject from any UGC recognized university.
- Candidates must hold a recognized certificate/ Diploma course in translation from English to Hindi and Hindi to English with 2 years of working experience in translation work from English to Hindi and vice versa in State/ Central Government Office.
- The minimum and maximum age limit for the candidates applying for the SSC JHT exam is 18 years and 30 years respectively.
- As per the government norms, the relaxation in age will be provided to the candidates as per their category.
SSC JHT 2022 Application Process
- First of all, aspirants have to go to the official website of SSC JHT i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. and search for the application form.
- If you are a new user, then register yourself on the official website.
- Once the registration is completed, candidates have to fill in the application form with their personal, academic, communications, and other details.
- Upload the documents if important in the application form.
- Pay the application fee through online as well as offline means such as debit cards, credit cards, internet banking, and cash can be paid through the nearest State bank of India branch.
- All the applicants must not forget to take out the print of the application forms for further references.
|SC/ ST/ Women/ PwD/ Ex-servicemen||Nil|
|General/ EWS/ OBC||INR 100/-|
|SSC JHT 2022 Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (Online)|
|Duration of Exam||4 hours (2 hours for each paper)|
|Negative Marking in Paper I||0.25 marks|
|Exam medium||English and Hindi|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks|
|Translation and Essay||200|
SSC JHT 2022 Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates who are going to appear for SSC JHT will be based on the three stages:
- Document Verification
The recruitment of the candidates will be held on the basis of marks acquired by them in both the papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II. After successfully clearing both the papers, candidates who will cut off the clear will be called for the document verification process which is the last stage of selection.
On the basis of the overall performance of the candidates, they will be allocated in different Ministries/ Departments and the choice of posts and departments exercised by them during Document Verification.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official web portal to apply for JHT Exam?
Ans. The candidates need to visit the official website of SSC- www.ssc.nic.in.
Question: When will JHT exam online registrations begin?
Ans. The online registration forms will be out in the month of July 2022.
Question: Who is responsible for conducting SSC JHT 2022?
Ans. Staff Selection Commission is the only authority that conducts the Junior Hindi Translator Exam every year.