SSC CGL 2023: SSC CGL (Combined graduate level) examination is conducted to recruit eligible candidates for Ministries, the Department of Indian Government, and Subordinate Offices. The exam is conducted every year. The official notification will be published by the end of December tentatively and is conducted in 4 phases – Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3, and Tier-4. To find out all the details, check out the full article.
SSC CGL 2023 Schedule
|Notification release date||December 2022|
|The online registration process starts from||January 2023|
|Tier 1 Admit card release date||May/June 2023|
|Tier 1 exam||May 2023|
|Result declaration||August 2023|
|Tier 2 Admit card release date||September 2023|
|Tier 2 exam||August 2023|
|Result declaration||October 2023|
|Tier 3 Exam||November 2023|
|Tier 4 test/interview/computer skill test||December 2023|
SSC CGL 2023 Application form
Step-1: Access the official website of SSC – www.ssc.nic.in.
Step-2: Click on the link “New User? Register Now”.
Step-3: Fill the SSC CGL registration form completely and carefully.
Step-4: Login by entering your registration id and password.
Step-5: Fill in all the details asked in the SSC CGL application form.
Step-6: Upload your scanned copies of passport size photo and signature and other important documents (if applicable).
Step-7: Before submitting the application form, review the form carefully.
Step-8: Pay SSC CGL application fee of INR 100/- through online or offline mode.
- The candidates must have done graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or its equivalent.
- The age of the candidates must be between 20 years – 30 years.
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Tier-1: Computer-Based Exam – Written Examination
- Tier-2: Computer-Based Exam – Written Examination
- Tier-3: Descriptive Test (Pen and Paper Mode)
- Tier-4: DEST – Data Entry Skill Test/CPT – Computer Proficiency Test/ Document Verification
For Tier 1 Exam
|General intelligence and reasoning||25||50|
For Tier 2 Exam
2 hours for each paper
|English Language & comprehension||200||200|
|General Studies (Finance and economics)||100||200|
Tier 3 Exam
- The applicants have to write an essay/précis/letter/application etc.
- The total number of marks will be 100. The duration will be 1 hour.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Coding-Decoding, Classification, Matrix, Word formation, Analogy.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Percentage, Simplification, Interest, Problem on Ages, Ratio & proportion, Averages.
- General Awareness: Books and Authors, Current affairs, Static General Knowledge (Indian History, Culture, etc.), Important schemes, Sports.
- English Comprehension: Spellings, Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction, Fill in the Blanks, Phrases and idioms, One-word Substitution.
SSC CGL 2023 Admit Card
The aspirants can download SSC CGL Admit Card 2023 from the official website of the conducting authority which is www.ssc.nic.in. .After visiting the website, candidates are required to enter their registration number and date of birth in the login section to download their Admit Card of SSC CGL 2023.
SSC CGL 2023 Answer Key
The conducting authority will release the SSC CGL Exam Answer key after the completion of the exams. The candidates will be able to calculate the marks roughly; they are likely to obtain in the entrance exam with the help of the answer key.
SSC CGL 2023 Result
The result is most likely to be declared two to three months after the completion of the entrance exam and it will be published on the official website of SSC.
The final selection of the candidate will be completely based on his/her performance in the Written Test (CBT) which will be followed by Computer Proficiency Test (CPT), Descriptive Test, and the Skill Test. The final merit list of the candidate will be prepared on the basis of all three tiers of examination.
SSC CGL 2023 FAQs
Question: What is the official website of SSC CGL?
Ans. The official website of SSC CGL is www.ssc.nic.in.
Question: When will SSC CGL release its notification?
Ans. The notification will be released in the month of October.
Question: What is the application fee for SSC CGL?
Ans. The application fee is INR 100/-
Question: When will the interview or computer skill test be conducted?
Ans. It will be conducted in the month of December.
Question: What is the educational qualification required for SSC CGL 2023?
Ans. Graduated candidates can apply for SSC CGL 2023.