“ICSI CSEET” is the qualifying entrance exam conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India for registration to the CS Executive Programme. Candidates must apply for ICSI CSEET 2023 before 15th December 2022.
Every year, this test is conducted 4 times, mostly in the months of January, May, July & November. It is organized on the national level annually. The only medium of language in this examination is English. The sole purpose of conducting this exam is to train the CS Aspirants and certify them to become Company Secretaries. The Company Secretaries certification includes three levels, therefore aspirants have to appear for three exams i.e. Foundation Programme, Executive Programme, and Professional Programme. Students who have passed 12th from any stream are eligible to take up CSEET. To be a part of the Company Secretary course, one must have to appear for the CSEET exam.
16th October 2022: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has begun the CSEET registrations 2023 for the January session. Interested candidates 15th December 2022. Check all the details given below.
ICSI CSEET 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam||ICSI Exam|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Company Secretaries of India|
|Level of Exam||National Level Exam|
|Frequency of Exam||twice a year|
|Exam Mode||Online and offline|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|Main Purpose of Exam||Training and Certifying Company Secretaries in India|
|No. of Test Cities||58 cities across India|
ICSI CSEET 2023 Important Dates
|Events||Dates (January Session)|
|CSEET 2023 Registration Opens||16 October 2022|
|Last date of CSEET registration||15 December 2022|
|CSEET admit card 2023||Last week of December 2022|
|CSEET Examination 2023||07 January 2023|
An aspirant should check the eligibility criteria as laid in the section below. Before applying for CSEET, must follow the norms as prescribed by the official authorities of ICSI. In order to be eligible, the candidate needs to fulfill the minimum qualification criteria stated by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- A candidate who passed/appeared in the Intermediate (12th) Examination or equivalent, is eligible to appear in the CSEET 2023.
- All Graduates/ Post Graduates who were eligible for registration to CS Executive Programme should also need to pass the CSEET in order to register for the Executive Programme.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for this test. Therefore, foreign nationals are not allowed to register for this test.
- Candidates below the age of 17 years can not appear on the test.
Exemptions in CSEET:
- Aspirants who have successfully passed CS Foundation Programme are exempted to appear in CSEET without any payment of exemption fee.
- Those who have qualified for the Final Examination of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI)/ The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) are exempted from appearing in CSEET.
Pattern of Exam
- There will be a Computer-based test that needs to be completed within 120 minutes.
- CBT will be consist of various questions.
- Viva Voce of 15 mins on Communication Skills and Presentation will also be there.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. Of questions||Marks|
|2.||Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning||35||50|
|3.||Economic and Business Environment||35||50|
|4.||Current Affairs, Presentation, and Communication Skills||35||50|
Syllabus of Exam
Subjects included in CSEET are:
- Business Communication
- Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
- Economic and Business Environment
- Current Affairs and Communication Skills and Presentation
Documents Required for ICSI CSEET Registration
A candidate registering for CSEET also needs to upload certain mandatory documents according to the formats and sizes. ICSI will finalize the list along with the specifications of size, type, version, etc. The documents/ certificates are:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Date of Birth certificate
- Hall ticket/ Admit Card if appearing in 10+2 examination
- Pass Certificate of 12th examination
- Category certificate (only applicable for special category candidates)
Company Secretary 2023 Salary in India, Freshers, Experienced
Procedure of Test
- ICSI will provide the id and password to the applicants and they have to log in through the same. These credentials will be provided through email and SMS to the candidate.
- You have to complete the process of Identity verification which will be done through facial recognition.
- Then the applicant will have to submit the hall ticket/ admit card and other details as needed for appearing in the exam.
- Aspirants should not violate any rules and regulations during exams. If the candidate does the same, then the system will automatically collect data. The exam will be immediately canceled.
- During the exam, live proctors would be there. Test takers and live proctors can chat during exams.
- If an aspirant faces any difficulty in the examination, then ICSI has also shared the helpline numbers they can contact on.
- Bio breaks will not be allowed during the exam.
- The beginning of the test will take place with the “Sign in” option provided on the sheet.
- The test will be ended when a candidate clicks the “End task” option presented on the computer screen.
- Navigational instructions will also be there i.e. going to previous or next question, marking as read, etc.
- Once the candidate clicks the option “End Test” option, the test summary will appear there.
|ICSI CSEET 2023 Notification||Check Here|
|ICSI CSEET Registration||Register Here|
|Get all the details||Check Here|
3 thoughts on “ICSI CSEET 2023 Registration (Started) Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus”
I have completed my graduation in commerce, do I need to crack CSEET if my focus is on june 2023 executive attempt?
Where from I get the books
I m very much thankful to you for providing this much info. about CSEET course, it will be very much helpful.