The board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh is the conducting authority of class 10th and 12th board exams in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The date sheet is a very necessary document through which students can know the exact date to appear for the exam. It also helps the candidates in making a balanced preparation strategy. That is why the board releases the date sheets/ time table well before the exam so that the students can prepare accordingly. Check Here MP Board Time Table 2024.
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) will likely declare the date sheets for Board exam for both 10th & 12th classes in the month of January 2024 and the board examinations will expectedly be commenced in the last week of February 2024. In this post, we have discussed complete details related to MP Board 10th and 12th Date Sheet 2024.
MP Board Time Table 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Board||Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Exam||10th and 12th class exam|
|Admit Card release date||February 2024|
|Practical Exam dates||February 2024|
|Exam Dates||March 2024|
|Result announcement date||May 2024|
MP Board Time Table 2024 Important Dates
|3rd language (General) Sanskrit, Kannada & Oriya, Russian, French, Arabic, Persian, Malayalam, Sindhi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Bengali, Urdu, Marathi||March 2024|
|Social Science||To be announced|
|Science||To be announced|
|2nd and 3rd language (General)- English||To be announced|
|1st language (Special)- English, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit||To be announced|
|NSQF (Travel & Tourism, Retail, Physical Education and Sports, Health Care, Electrical Technology, Banking and Financial Services, IT, SECURITY, Beauty & Wellness)||To be announced|
|2nd and 3rd language (General)- Hindi||To be announced|
Procedure to Download Date Sheet PDF 2022
Once the MP Board Exam Date Sheet 2022 is released by the officials, the candidates will be able to download the same through the official website of MPBSE. Students should follow the steps below to download the time table:
- First of all, open the authorized web portal of the board of secondary education i.e. www.mbse.nic.in.
- On the homepage of the MPBSE’s official website, click on the link for “Time Table” and it will appear in the top bar on the home page.
- Later, select the date sheet for class 10th or class 12th.
- The downloading of data sheet will begin as soon as you tap on the “Download PDF” link mentioned there.
- The exam routine will be downloaded in PDF format and you can now check your examination dates as per your subjects. Students may also take a printout of the date sheet as per their wishes.
Important Instructions for Examination
Some important instructions that need to be followed by the participants while appearing for the MP Board Examinations are mentioned below:
- Always carry your admit card at the examination center. If not done so, the authorities will not let the students enter the examination hall and appear for the exam.
- All the participants must reach the examination center at least 30 minutes before the exam. The authorities will not allow anyone to enter the exam hall 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the exam.
- Eating and drinking is strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
- Mobile phones, calculators and other electronic items are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Students should hand over all the answer sheets properly to the invigilator before leaving the exam hall.