All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Annually, conducts a National Level Entrance Exam for admission in M.Sc Programmes. It provides MSc (Nursing) and other MSc programmes, as well as a variety of courses. Only the online option is available for filling out the forms. Candidates would be asked to provide basic information concerning themselves as well as their academic credentials. Applicants may read the entire article for additional information regarding AIIMS M.Sc 2023, including qualifications, exam pattern, and so on.
AIIMS was founded in 1956. In New Delhi, it’s indeed India’s top prestigious Medical College and Medical Research University. With all other medical schools in the nation, it’s been rated first. Patna, Bhopal, Jhajjar, Raipur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh, and Jodhpur are among the AIIMS’s eight locations. AIIMS provides medical undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs based on admission test results.
The programs listed here are those that are available via the Tests.
- Master of Science
- Clinical Embryology
- Reproductive Biology
- Perfusion Technology
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
Master of Science (Nursing)
- Neurosciences Nursing
- Cardiological/ CTVS Nursing
- Oncological Nursing
- Nephrological Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
AIIMS M.Sc Admission 2023: Highlights
|Name of Exam||AIIMS M.Sc|
|Body of Authority||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Course Relevant||Postgraduate Programme|
AIIMS M.Sc 2023: Important Dates
The following table lists all of the key dates for applicants.
|Online Registration Commencement||1st week of March 2023|
|The Deadline for Enrolling in the Programme||4th week of March 2023|
|Date of Exam||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
AIIMS M.Sc 2023 Application Forms
Students must complete an online application form. The following points of Registration may provide you with further information.
- Applicants should go to the official site to complete the application. ‘www,aiimsexams.org’.
- The applicant should complete the application form before the deadlines, otherwise, the site would be closed.
- An applicant must properly fill out all personal and academic information.
- The enrollment fee (registration) should be paid immediately.
Every qualified candidate must submit the registration fee when filling out the application form; alternatively, the form would not be submitted. In these, you’ll find all of the pertinent information regarding the charge.
- The application cost may only be paid online.
- The registration fee should be paid before the deadline, otherwise, the form would not be acknowledged.
- On the checkout page, there’ll be an extra processing cost in addition to the application fee.
- The table contains information on the cost structure for each category.
|General Category||Rs. 1500|
The AIIMS in New Delhi is establishing the AIIMS MSc 2023 qualifying criteria. While applying for the test, candidates should verify that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The following are the different requirements:
MSc (Biochemistry, Anatomy, Physiology, Biophysics, Pharmacology) / M. Tech (Biotechnology)
Regardless of their category, all applicants must meet these qualifying requirements. Aspirants will have one of the following credentials and have received at least 60 percent in total in the qualifying exam for General/OBC candidates (55 percent for SC/ST aspirants). Candidates with degrees other than those listed here will be disqualified.
- MBBS/BDS (55% for Gen/ OBC & 50% for SC/ ST Categories)
- B.Sc. degree
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
M.Sc Perfusion Technology
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in biology (botany/zoology) or a bachelor’s degree in perfusion technology from a reputed institute.
Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to or related to biology.
For Nuclear Medicine Technology
Candidates should have one or more of the following qualifications in order to be admitted to this program:
- Nuclear Medicine B.Sc. degree studies from a reputable university.
- A B.Sc. in Chemistry, Physics, or Mathematics from a reputable university.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as radio diagnosis or radiotherapy, from a recognized university.
- A recognized university’s B.Sc. in Life Sciences as a physics subject
Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies
- Applicants should have a B.Sc. in Radiography from an accredited university.
- Admissions criteria would be the same for various MSc programs, as well as for B. Tech (Biotechnology), which is included in the eligibility requirements for all candidates.
The entry criteria would be the same for other M.Sc programs and B. Tech (Biotechnology) programmes that are governed by qualifying criteria. As a result, applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing/ Post-Basic/ B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)/ B Sc. Nursing (4 years) program from any recognized University, from an academic institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, with a minimum of 60% for General/ OBC applicants (55 percent for SC/ST aspirants).
- Nurse, RN, RM, (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) registration with any state nursing board.
|AIIMS M.Sc Result 2023||B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023|
AIIMS M.Sc 2023: Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern is listed underneath, and it contains all of the pertinent information, such as the method of the exam, the length of the test, the various kinds of questions that may be given, and the dialect under which the exam may be undertaken, and so on.
|Time Limit||90 mins|
|Scheme of Marking||1 mark for correct & 0.33 deduction for the wrong answer|
AIIMS M.Sc 2023: Counselling
The merit list would be used to start the counselling process. There would be two rounds and one open counselling session.
- A timetable for counselling would be posted on the website.
- AIIMS would provide the cumulative merit list shortly after the results are published.
- Counseling would be available to qualified applicants whose names appear on the merit list.
- Those applicants who have been short-listed would also be informed through SMS and email.
- Applicants would choose a course based on the availability of spots, which would be assigned in order of merit.
- If an applicant is missing, the next best applicant would be evaluated on merit.
- Once all seats in an unreserved classification are filled, only reserved category counselling would be conducted.