The Andhra Pradesh Board of School Education, also referred to as the Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education is a well-known body in the state of Andhra Pradesh for initiating board exams for grades X and XII. Individuals who are planning to participate in the exam in the year 2023 will need to check the Andhra Pradesh Board Time Table/date sheet for the year.
The time table assists students in compiling complete information about the test, including the exam date, time, topic, and so on and so forth. It is vital to remember that the date sheet would be made available online on the official website only. Here are all of the data you need to know about the Andhra Pradesh Board Class 10th and 12th Time Table 2023.
Andhra Pradesh Board Time Table 2023: Overview
- The timetables for both the regular test and the vocational course test would be released in different publications.
- The AP Board would also be responsible for administering the practical tests for the theoretical papers.
- When sitting for the test, all applicants are required to have they admit cards/hall tickets with them.
- Students must make certain that they arrive at the test center on time, according to the timetable shown on the date sheet.
- The timetable for all of the topics will be included in the date sheet for convenience. A student must verify the test dates for the topics in which he or she is enrolled.
- Every student is required to be at the test center prior to the reporting time. Latecomers would not be permitted to take part in the examination process.
Andhra Pradesh Board Time Table 2023 for Class 10th
The date sheet for the class 10th examination, which was given by the Andhra Pradesh board of secondary education, must be acquainted with the individuals who want to sit in the examination. Students will be able to see the precise timetable of tests if they use the date sheet provided to them. It is essential in assisting the student in developing their preparation approach for the exam. According to the most recent notice, below is the authentic AP Board 10th class Time Table for the year 2023.
|June 2023||First language (Group A)|
|June 2023||First language paper I (composite program)|
|June 2023||Second language|
|June 2023||Physical science|
|June 2023||Biological science|
|June 2023||Social studies|
|June 2023||First language paper II (composite program)|
|June 2023||OSSC main language paper I
(Sanskrit, Persian, Arabic)
|June 2023||OSSC main language paper II
(Sanskrit, Persian, Arabic)
Andhra Pradesh Board Date Sheet 2023 for Class 12th
The date sheet for the Intermediate regular and vocational programs tests will be released separately by the board. This time the year before, the official schedule was unveiled during the month of November. The practical tests will be conducted by the board prior to the administration of the theoretical papers. Applicants are invited to see the timetable on the official site of the examination. On this page, you will also find a direct link to the date sheet, which you may download at your leisure. Students may gain a general sense of what to expect by looking at the anticipated AP board intermediate time table 2023, which is provided in the tables below:
|May 2023||Part II: 2nd Language Paper-II|
|May 2023||Part I: English Paper-II|
|May 2023||Mathematics Paper- II B
Zoology Paper- II
History Paper- II
|May 2023||Physics Paper- II
Economic Paper- II
|May 2023||Modern Language- Paper- II
Geography Paper- II
|May 2023||Part III: Mathematics Paper- II A
Botany Paper- II
|May 2023||Public Administration Paper- II
Logic Paper- II
Bridge Course Maths Paper- II
(For B.P.C Students)
|May 2023||Chemistry Paper- II
Commerce Paper- II
Sociology Paper- II
Fine Arts, Music paper- II
Steps to Download the Date Sheet
The board shall post the date sheet on its authorized website in order to make it available to all students who are interested. Students just need to go to the official website and look at the schedule of events. The stages outlined below may be followed by those who are unfamiliar with the procedure:
- First and foremost, you must go to the Board of School Education Andhra Pradesh’s official site, which is located at www.bseh.org.in.
- On the main page, on the upper left side column, underneath the Announcement tab, you will discover a link that would take you to the Date Sheet.
- In addition, you will be provided with a direct link to the date sheet once it becomes available on this website.
- After you follow the link, the downloading process will begin immediately.
- Please keep in mind that the timetable would be downloaded in PDF format only. Consequently, in order to see the date sheet, you should have a PDF reader downloaded on your computer or mobile device.
- When you have finished downloading your Andhra Pradesh Board test schedule, you should print it off.
- You may also hang a copy of the date sheet on your desk to serve as a fast reminder.
Andhra Pradesh Board Time Table 2023: Important Details
Listed below are some really crucial guidelines that students who are planning to sit for the test should take into account.
- No candidates would be permitted to enter the test hall unless they have received an admit card. As a result, make sure you have it with you when you go to the test.
- You should carry your own stationery goods to the test center, such as pens, pencils, and so on.
- If you are unsure about the location of the test facility, you should go there before the exam day. You may be late for the test if you do not do so.
- Under any situation, a latecomer would be denied the opportunity to take the test.
- The use of calculators, cell phones, as well as other electronic devices is strictly banned within the exam hall’s limits. It is thus not recommended that you bring such goods to the test center.
AP Board Exam Preparation Tips
By following the recommendations of the greatest, aspirants may compete with the best. It is more probable that those who adhere to these test preparation guidelines will do well on their exams.
- Following the announcement of the schedule, people should commit all of their time and energy to prepare all of their courses. They must go through the whole course at least twice in order to be well prepared for the exam.
- Because preparation is essential, students should take down quick notes on the most important content so that they may review it effectively before the exam.
- Aspirants must work on their weak spots in order to enhance their overall performance. Students will get an understanding of how difficult the exam will be and how well they comprehend their own concepts if they practice.
- It is important that you pay carefully to the test day instructions and that you carry your entrance card with you to the testing facility.
- Applicants are asked to keep their calm and avoid becoming too stressed throughout the exam. Get adequate sleep and eat a well-balanced diet if you want to maintain your health and operate at your best.