The acronym APPSC stands for the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. In 1956, the Andhra Public Service Commission and the Hyderabad Public Service Commission merged to create the APPSC. Its goal is to employ government servants annually starting the examination process. Several people will get another chance to realize their dreams owing to APPSC 2023 Recruitment.
APPSC 2023: Schedule
|Application Form Commencement||To be Declared|
|Fee Submission Starting||To be Declared|
|Admit Card Release||10 days prior to the exam|
|Prelims Exam Result||To be Declared|
|Prelims Exam Result||To be Declared|
|Mains Exam Date||To be Declared|
|Mains Exam Result||To be Declared|
|Call letters||To be Declared|
|Interview Dates||To be Declared|
APPSC 2023 Application Process
The procedures for completing the application form are outlined below.
- For further details, kindly visit the official website.
- Candidates should then open the link to see the most current announcements.
- Double-check all of the details in the APPSC board’s formal notice.
- Start the registration procedure.
- Ensure you include all of the necessary information while completing out the registration form.
- Submit all necessary papers in the specified format throughout the application procedure.
- After that, you’ll have to submit the application costs.
- Click the submit button once you’ve completed filling out the form.
The following are the APPSC’s eligibility requirements:
The applicant should meet the age requirements mentioned in the official announcement.
- The lower limit Age Requirement is 18 years.
- 42 years old is the maximum limit.
The age requirements for certain particular jobs are shown in the table below:
|21-26 Years||District Fire Officers|
|18-26 Years||Assistance Prohibition & Excise Superintendent|
|18-28 Years||Deputy Superintendent Of Jail (Men)|
APPSC Age Relaxation
For APPSC employment, the Government of India provides age exemption to applicants from certain categories. The reduction for various applicants is shown in the following table:
|ST/SC/ Backward Classes||5 Years|
|Ex-servicemen Person||3 Years|
|Ap State Government Employee||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped||10 Years|
- The candidate should have earned a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or equivalent degree from an accredited college or institution.
- Candidates in the last year of their bachelor’s degree are indeed able to qualify for APPSC Recruitment 2023.
APPSC 2023: Exam Pattern
1st Paper (G.S): This paper is divided into four sections, each being worth 30 marks
- Culture & History
- Social Justice, Constitution polity & International relations.
- Andhra Pradesh & Indian Economy & Planning.
The no. of questions would be 120 for 120 marks.
2nd Paper (General Aptitude): This paper is divided into two sections: A and B. 60 Marks are assigned to every component.
- Organizational and Behavioral Abilities – General Mental Ability
- Technology and Sciences
- Important regional, national, and international occurrences
There’ll be 120 questions for a total of 120 marks. For each wrong response, one-third of a mark would be removed.
- Telugu: 150 marks in 180 minutes
- English: 150 marks in 180 minutes
- 1st paper: current topics and problems of regional, international, and worldwide significance for 150 marks in 180 minutes.
- 2nd paper: Heritage, Culture, and Environment of India and Andhra Pradesh for 150 in 180 minutes.
- 3rd Paper: Politics, Constitution, Administration, Laws, and Ethics for 150 marks in 180 minutes.
- 4th paper: Economic growth and Growth in Andhra Pradesh and India for 150 marks in 180 minutes.
- 5th paper: Mathematics, Technology, and Ecological Problems for 150 marks in 180 minutes.
- The interview would be worth 75 marks.
APPSC 2023: Syllabus
The APPSC Group 1 examinations’ curriculum may be found here. All other categories’ curriculums are available for perusal by applicants.
- Internal Relations and Constitution
- Andhra Pradesh Economy and Planning
- Social Justice
- Indian Economy
- History, Culture, and Geography
- General Mental Ability
- Technology and Science
- Current Events: National, Regional, and International
- Administrative and Psychological Abilities
- Telugu Language
- English Language
- Technology, Issues Related to Science, and Environment
- National, Issues Related to Regional, and International Importance
- Economy and Development of Andhra Pradesh
- Indian Economy
- Ethics, Constitution, Governance, Politics, and Laws.
- Culture, History, and Geography of Andhra Pradesh and India
APPSC 2023: Selection Procedure
There are three phases to the APPSC selection process:
- Step 1: APPSC Prelims Examination: The prelims test is the initial stage, and it consists of two papers: General Studies and Ability Tests. The applicant is qualified for the Mains test if he or she succeeds in the preliminary exam.
- Step 2- APPSC Mains Test: The second phase of the examination is the Mains examination, which consists of seven exams, two of which are passing language papers in English and Telugu. The applicants who have been shortlisted for the interview round will be chosen.
- Step 3: APPSC Interview: The interview phase is the final step. If the applicant passes the interview, he or she should undergo a few weeks of training until beginning full-time employment.
Salary & Perks
The APPSC officers’ salaries vary from RS. 4.2 LPA to RS. 11.76 LPA. The pay scale for the different positions is listed in the following table:
|RS. 40,720 – RS. 93,780||Assistance commission|
|Rs. 40,720 – RS. 93,780||DSP|
|R. 37,100 – Rs. 91,450||DSO|
|Rs. 35,120 – Rs. 87,130||Regional Transport Officers|
|Rs. 35,120 – Rs. 87,130||Mandal Parishad Development Officers|
|Rs. 35,120 – Rs. 87,130||District Employment Officers|
|Rs. 35,120 – Rs. 87,130||Municipality Commission Grade 1|
|Rs. 35,120 – Rs. 87,130||Assistance Audit Officers|
|RS. 40,720 – RS. 93,780||Deputy collector|
|Rs. 37,100 – RS. 91,450||DSJ (Men)|
|Rs. 35,120 – Rs. 87,130||Assistance Treasury Officers|
|Rs. 35,120 – Rs. 87,130||Assistance Prohibition and Excise Service|
|Rs. 37,100 – Rs. 91,450||District Registrar|
|Rs. 37,100 – Rs. 91,450||District Tribal Welfare Officers|
|Rs. 37,100 – Rs. 91,450||District Social Welfare Officers|
|Rs. 35,120 – Rs. 87,130||Administrative Officers/Treasury Grade 2|
Aside from the base pay, newly hired authorities are given a variety of extra perks and incentives, including:
- Transport Allowance, HRA, Dearness Allowance, Pension Schemes, and Gross Salary are some of the benefits available to you.