Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University regulates the admission process for multiple undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the second week of August 2023 (expectedly). Aspirants have to register for BBAU admission 2023 and complete the application submission before the deadline. Candidates will get admission in courses such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc., B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Li.Sc and B.Ed, MA, M.Sc., MCA, MBA, M.Tech, M.Li.I.Sc and LL.M. Apart from this, M.Phil & Ph.D., Diploma and PG Diploma courses are also offered in the university. Additionally, some integrated courses such as B.Sc and M.Sc. are also there. BBAU was first established in the year 1996 and offers the finest education to its students. Interested candidates should apply for the admission process before the last date at BBAU. Moreover, all the important information such as BBAU Admission 2o23 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, selection process, etc. are given in the article below.
BBAU Admission 2023 Overview
|University Name||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University|
|Name of the Test||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Entrance Test|
|Course Offered||UG, PG & Diploma|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Exam Mode||Online & Offline|
|Mail id||[email protected]|
|Vice-Chancellor of the University||Venkaiah Naidu|
|Mode to apply||Online|
BBAU Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Release of the online application form||August 2023|
|Last date for registration||September 2023|
|Last date for the payment of the application fee||September 2023|
|Application form correction date||September 2023|
|Image correction facility||September 2023|
|Admit card download date||September 2023|
|Entrance examination||Notify soon|
|Answer key||Notify soon|
|Last date to challenge answer key||Notify soon|
|Announcement of result||Notify soon|
|Merit list release date||Notify soon|
|Counselling session||Notify soon|
BBAU Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- B.Tech: Candidate should have cleared 10+2 with PCM and at least 50% marks (45% for candidates from SC/ST categories).
- B.Voc: Those who have successfully qualified10+2 with any stream and a minimum of 50% marks (45% for candidates from SC/ST categories) are eligible.
- M.Sc.: Only a science graduate with the relevant subject is eligible. In addition to that, he/ she must have obtained at least 50% in graduation (45% for the candidates from reserved categories).
- MA: The candidate must be a graduate from in the respective field they are applying for such as Maths, Commerce, Economics, Business, Administration or science at 10+2 level. They must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/PH candidates).
- M.Tech: The candidate must hold a degree of BE/ B.Tech in IT/ Electronics/ CSE or equivalent M.Sc in Statistics/ IT/ Mathematics/ CS or MCA with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH Candidates).
- M.Pharm: A degree of B.Pharm with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PH Candidates) is required for admission.
- MCA: Graduate with BCA degree or mathematics subject at 10+2 level and 50% marks can apply (45% for SC/ST/PH Candidates).
- MBA: Any Graduate with 50% marks is eligible to apply for admission (45% for SC/ST/PH Candidates).
- BA (Hons): Candidates who have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH Candidates) can apply.
- B.Li.l.Sc: A graduate with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH Candidates) is eligible to apply for admission.
- B.Ed.: Candidate who has scored 50% marks either in a bachelor’s or Master’s degree is eligible for admission. Those who possess a B.Tech /BE degree with a specialization in Mathematics and Science with 55% marks can apply too.
- Ph.D.: The applicant must have a postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline with an aggregate of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PH Candidates).
- M.Phil: A master’s degree in relevant discipline with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PH Candidates) is needed to be eligible.
BBAU Admission 2023 Application Form
The application process will be common for all the undergraduate/ postgraduate courses and doctoral level courses. Interested applicants just need to visit the official website of BBAU and click on the ‘Online Admission System’ option. Fill the application form with all the exact details as asked in the application form and pay INR 1000 as the application fee via Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ NEFT (SC/ ST/ PWD candidates need to pay INR 500 as the application fee). You can also make the payment of application charges via Challan from ICICI bank. Submit the application form and take its copies for future purposes.
|Major Courses offered at University||Course Fees|
- B.Tech/ B.Ed/ B.Li.I.Sc/ B.Com (H)/ BA (H)/ B.Voc/ B.Sc (H)-M.Sc: Online test score in BBAU followed by counselling.
- Diploma: Merit rank in the qualifying examination
- M.Tech: GATE and counselling
- M.Pharm: A valid score in GPAT
- MCA: Online Entrance Test Scores
- MBA: Score in MAT/ CAT/ XAT
- M.Sc (Ag.)/ PG Diploma/ M.Li.I.Sc., LLM, MA, M.Sc, M.Sc (Lateral Entry): Scores acquired in the online entrance exam conducted by BBAU.
- Ph.D./ M.Phil: Marks in Ph.D. Entrance Test by the University followed by an Interview OR A valid score in NET or JRF/ SLET/ GATE/ GPAT/ DBT/ CSIR/ ICMR/ ICAR
In order to access the BBAU results, candidates need to submit their login information that comprises their application number, school of choice, and program. BBAU result mentions information such as the candidate’s marks, his/her registration number/ application number, and the candidate’s desired course. The admission in BBAU is done on the basis of satisfying the admission criteria, eligibility norms, rank in the merit list, medical fitness requirements, document verification, and any other criteria prescribed by BBAU.