BHU CHS Admission 2023: The application process for CHS admissions will be started in the 1st week of April 2023. CHS stands for Central Hindu School which is one of the most renowned and biggest schools in India. CHS is affiliated with the C.B.S.E (Central board of secondary education) board. BHU (Banaras Hindu University) is responsible for conducting the admission process. Central Hindu school has ‘SARGA HALL’ which is one of the longest halls there. It has a two-storeyed library for the students to sit and read. The school has a huge playground and is situated at the Kamachha in Varanasi. CHS has two campuses: Central Hindu Boys School and Central Hindu Girls School. It is an English and Hindi medium school. To get the full details about CHS SET 2023 eligibility, and important dates see the full article below:
Note: सेंट्रल हिन्दू बॉयज और सेंट्रल हिन्दू गर्ल्स स्कूल के लिए एडमिशन प्रक्रिया अप्रैल माह से शुरू हो सकती है। जैसे ही बनारस हिन्दू यूनिवर्सिटी के द्वारा एडमिशन नोटिफिकेशन जारी किया जायेगा, हम साड़ी जानकारी इस पेज पर अपडेट कर देंगे। अधिक जानकारी के लिए हमारे पेज से जुड़े रहे।
BHU CHS Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||BHU CHS SET 2023|
|Full form||Central Hindu School|
|Conducting Authority||BHU (Banaras Hindu University)|
|Level of exam||National Level|
|Frequency of admission||Once a year|
BHU CHS Admission 2023 Schedule
|Application form release date||1st week of April 2023|
|Last date to fill out the application form||4th week of April 2023|
|Make corrections in application forms||1st week of May 2023|
|Tentative date of E-lottery for Class VI & IX||4th week of May 2023|
|Tentative date for Display of Main/ Waiting List for Class VI & IX||4th week of May 2023|
|Tentative date for Display of Merit List for Class XI||3rd week of June 2023|
Note: The class X exam score for admission to class XI will be uploaded within one week after the result declaration.
Dates of Counselling/Admission for external candidates:
|Class||1st Counselling||2nd Counselling|
|VI||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|IX||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|XI Math||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|XI Biology||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|XI Commerce||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|XI Arts||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|XI Paid Seat (CHBS Only)||To be Announced||To be Announced|
CHS Admission 2023 Important Links
|CHS Admission Notification||English | Hindi|
|CHS Online Application||Apply Here|
BHU CHS Application Form 2023
CHS admission forms will be available on its official website. Candidates need to submit the application form before the last date to avoid any penalty fee. The candidates are required to fill out the application form correctly and very carefully as invalid or incomplete forms are not accepted by the officials. Candidates need to upload every required document with recent passport-size photographs and they need to submit the application form with the mentioned application fee within the due date.
After filling out the CHS Application form, applicants are required to pay the application fee. Without paying the application fee, the application form will remain incomplete. The application fee can be paid through a debit card/credit card/net banking. If the applicant wants to make the payment through offline mode then they can pay the application fee in any HDFC bank by making a challan. Applicants are advised to take a printout of the challan for further use. The application fee for the general category candidate is Rs. 600 and for SC/ST it is Rs. 300.
Procedure to fill BHU CHS Admission form
- Go to the official website of BHU (Banaras Hindu University).
- After that, click on the notification link related to the CHS Application form.
- Now, read all the instructions carefully as mentioned in the notification.
- After that, click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Enter your correct details.
- Upload the scanned signature and your passport-size photograph.
- Pay the application fees via debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- The last step is to take a printout of the application form for additional use.
Candidates are required to meet the certain eligibility criteria for getting admission in CHS 2023:
- For Class VI: Candidate should be at least 10-12 years of age by 30th September 2023 and have qualified class V examination from any educational organization.
- For Class IX: Candidates should be 13-15 years of age by September 30th, 2023, and have qualified class VIII examination from any educational organization.
- Class XI: Candidates should not be more than 18 years of age as of September 30th, 2023, and have qualified class X examination from any recognized board with the obligatory percentage as given below:
For the students who are approaching via SET:
- An aggregate of 60% or more marks in class X examination with 50% marks in Science and Maths subjects will be allowed to opt for the science stream.
- An aggregate of 55% or more in the class X examination will be allowed to opt for the commerce stream.
- Class X qualified candidates will be allowed to opt for the humanities/arts stream.
- Mode of Exam: The authority will organize the examination through offline mode, the query paper will be deisgned on the OMR School Entrance Test including the subjects in the selected.
- Question Types: The question type will be objective based multiple choices, in which students need to circle on the right answer.
- Pen Types: Candidates can only use ball pens to write the paper.
- Selection Process: Candidates will also have to circle on the Roll Number, Set No. on Query Booklet and Question Booklet No. before writing the paper.
- Error: In case any error in darkening the roll no. or writing set number is found, then it may result in a wrong evaluation of the Answer Sheet.
- Subject Choice: The choice of subject combinations will be allotted only on the basis of the merit in ‘SET’ and subject to the availability of seats in the combinations/ subject.
- Required Scores: For opting for Mathematics (Commerce, Science, Arts), an applicant should have gained above 50% marks or equivalent grade in Mathematics in Class 10th.
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2023 KVS Online Form for Class 1st & 9th|
BHU CHS Admission 2023 FAQs:
Question: What is the regulating body of the CHS exam?
Ans. BHU (Banaras Hindu University)
Question: When is the CHS Application process starting?
Ans. CHS application forms are released in the 1st week of April 2023.
Question: What is the application form fee for general category students?
Ans. The application form fee for general category students is INR 600.
Question: What is the last date to apply for CHS Admissions 2023?
Ans. The last date is the last week of April 2023.
Question: What is the official website of CHS?
Ans. You can visit the official website for complete details –http://bhuonline.in/