CBI Recruitment 2023: Central Bureau of Investigation or CBI is going to invite online applications for the post of retired Police Officers in the rank of Inspectors and Sub-Inspectors as Consultants in CBI on a contract basis. The deserving candidate will get recruited for a period of 1 year. The maximum age limit for engagement of a Consultant will be 65 years. The official authorities of CBI will conduct the police recruitment examination for Sub Inspector posts shortly where both male and female candidates will be eligible to apply.
Selection of best candidates will be finalized based on the candidate’s performance in various selection rounds such as written exam, physical measurements test (PMT), medical test and interview/ document verification. Candidates awaiting to secure a job in CBI Department, should definitely utilize these opportunities and apply through offline mode, you can go to the official website to apply for CBI Recruitment 2023 which is www.cbi.gov.in. Candidates can collect more information related to CBI Recruitment 2023 as given in the article below.
CBI Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Police Job|
|Name of Recruitment||CBI Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Organization||Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)|
|Number of Vacancies||290 (Tentative)|
|Notification Released on||Released Soon|
CBI Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Applications||Update soon|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||Update soon|
CBI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Each and every aspirant who is applying for CBI Recruitment, should know that he/ she has to fulfill every criteria of eligibility before filling up the application form:
- A candidate should be a Indian citizen to be eligible for CBI Recruitment 2023.
- He/ she must be a graduate from recognized university.
- The retired police officers of the rank of inspector and above of the state/ central police force with at least 10 years of experience in investigation and implementation of criminal/ anti-corruption cases in the court of law will be eligible for recruitment.
Age limit for Constable :
- Minimum Age Limit: 18-Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40-Years
- SC / ST: 5-Years
- OBC: 3-Years
Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
|General||165 cms||150 cms|
|Hills men & Tribal||160 cms||145 cms|
|Below 20-Years Age||163 cms||149 cms|
|Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|For All Candidates||71 cms||76 cms|
General :Candidates should not have squint eyes, and they must have high color vision. In case of Varicose vein, it shall be considered a temporary disqualification. Applicant should have a good mental and physical health. They should be free from any physical deformities and diseases such as hernia, diabetes, piles, respiratory diseases or any other disease that is likely to obstruct with the efficient performance of duties.
Eye Sight : The distant vision of the applicant must be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer that 6/9 for the other eye without correction. Their near vision must be normal.
An appointed candidate will receive a consolidated amount of Rs. 40,000 monthly as remuneration and they won’t be entitled to any other allowance.
CBI Recruitment 2023 Application Process
If you are interested in applying for CBI Recruitment 2023, then apply for it before its last date. In order to know the application procedure for the CBI Recruitment 2023, then follow the guidelines given below:
- For the first step, you should visit the official website of CBI which is cbi.gov.in
- After entering the website search for the CBI Recruitment 2023 official notification.
- Read all the information and criteria to proceed further with the recruitment application.
- Now the candidate has to fill in all the necessary detail about himself/ herself. Each applicant should ensure that they must not miss out any section in the application.
- At last, send the application form to the concerned address (in case of online) or submit it (in case of offline) before the last date.
Application Fee and Payment
- General / OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Female Candidates : No Application fee
- Mode of payment : Aspirants can make the payment of the application fees through debit/ credit card of any bank, SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking.
KSP Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates is confirmed on the basis of following stages:
- Written Examination
- Interview / Document Verification
Results of KSP Recruitment Exam 2023 will be declared on the official website of CBI. The result will be announced for each stage and consists of candidate name, father name, caste, category, date of birth, paper name, mark, address and other details. In order to check the result, candidates should firstly click on the result link mentioned on the home page of the website. Next, just provide their hall ticket number in the space given. Result of the recruitment exam will be displayed on the screen.