CBSE Exam Registration 2024: The registrations will be started soon for CBSE 10th and 12th private students on the official website of CBSE for 2024 examinations. The registration procedure starts in the last week of October. The students who want to carry out the registration can go through this page to get important details. The students must be very careful while filling in the information in CBSE registration form 2024 as the details will be printed on the admit cards. However, CBSE has also conducted the optional examination application procedure for CBSE 10th supplementary exam 2020 and CBSE 12th supplementary exam 2021. The regular students have to complete their CBSE exam registration through their respective schools, whereas the private students can apply online by visiting the official website of CBSE.
CBSE Registration Fee 2024 for 10th and 12th class
|CBSE Registration Fee||For the students from India (Rs.)||For the students outside India (Rs.)||Submission date|
|Without late fee||Rs. 1500/- (for 5 subjects)||Rs. 1000/- 2000/- (per extra subject)||last week of October|
|Practical Fee||Rs. 150/- (per project work)||Rs. 350/- (per project work)|
|With Late Fee||Rs. 2000/- (In addition to Normal Fee)||Rs. 2000/- (In addition to Normal Fee)||2nd week of November|
How to Register for the 10th Board Exam?
Regular students cannot register themselves directly, they have to approach their respective schools. The school authority will perform the overall online CBSE registration 2024 procedure. Private students can follow these steps for CBSE online registration.
- The private students need to visit the official website cbse.nic.in of CBSE to register for the exam.
- In the next step, you have to select the examination type from the tab on the left side of the page.
- You will get this option- Compartment, Improvement, Failure, or Additional Subject. You can select the subject as per your preference.
- Now, you have to enter the Board Exam No. where you have to enter the “5-digit-School-Number” along with the “Centre Number”. Also, select the class as 10th.
- In the next step, you have to pay the registration fee.
- Check the details filled in the registration form carefully and click on “submit”.
- It is advised to take the print out of the submitted registration form for further reference.
How to complete CBSE Registration 2024 for the 12th class?
For 12th standard registration also the regular students have to register through their respective schools. Only, private students can apply by visiting the official website of CBSE. These steps can be followed to register for CBSE Registration 20201 for the 12th standard.
- Visit the official website of CBSE cbse.nic.in.
- From the home page of the website, search for the link e-PAREEKSHA and click on it.
- Once you click the link, a new page will be opened containing various links. You have to choose the link “ONLINE REGISTRATION CARD FOR Class X/XI”.
- After clicking on the link, an authentication screen will appear on the screen. Here you need to provide login credentials such as User ID, Password, and Security PIN.
- After you enter all the details correctly, click on Login.
- Now, fill in all the correct information and finally click on “Submit” to complete the registration process.
Instructions for CBSE Online Registration 2024 (For Private Students)
- The details of the students (who have already appeared for the previous year’s Board exam) will be auto-generated by the system.
- The candidates of 2020 (or before) must submit their details again for the Online CBSE Registration Form.
- Make sure you enter the correct information such as Roll No., School No., and Centre No. (As given in your mark sheet) of the Board Exam (not applicable for fresh female students).
- The students are allowed to fill in only one CBSE Registration Form.
- If any kind of error is found, the students are not allowed for resubmission of the new records.
- The students have to provide genuine and valid contact details like mobile No., email ID, and postal address.
- The applicants also have to upload the scanned images of their photographs and signatures (size must not exceed 40kb).
- Be very careful while entering the subject code.
- The registration fee can only be paid through online mode via Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking for both Indian nationals and outside India candidates.
- Any other mode of payments like DD, Postal Order, Money Order, Cheque, etc. (offline mode) will not be accepted.
- The CBSE will not accept any registration form without a registration fee.
- In case of transaction problems like fee not reflecting on the CBSE server or website, the students need to contact the respective bank. The students have to inform the following details to the respective bank for payment queries- Payment mode, Fee reference No., Payment amount, Payment date, Transaction No., Your contact No.
Once your registration has been done and the examination center is final so there will be no request for any change in the exam center. The examination center will be allotted by the Board based on the current residential address of the student. The students will apply only to auto-generated subjects by the system. The CBSE Exam will allow a new Roll No. for the students appearing for the examinations in the current year. The students will not be able to appear for the exam with their old-Roll No. The students can download the admit cards from the official website of CBSE.
- CBSE does not demand the original mark-sheet and certificate of the previous year’s exam back.
- The eligible students will get a scorecard of the 2024 exam in Feb/March/April 2024 after the declaration of the result.
- The certificates will be issued in June/July 2024 (most probably) for the students who have passed the exam as per CBSE criteria.
- The Board will issue a separate mark sheet for the students appearing for improvement or compartment subjects.
- The candidates passing the compartment exam 2024 will get the consolidated mark sheet.
For more updates and information about CBSE Exam Registration, the students can visit the official website www.CBSE.nic.in.
|CBSE Compartment Result||CBSE Compartment Exam|